• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need money bump
you could just give me money but it's a better value if I send something , please
have a look

It's marked pending right now , The potential buyer found a post that seemed to state
the value at 250.00 approx and that is what he was prepared to pay .

many of the items I don't really want to sell , so it's a matter of build them or get the money back
so I don't have stuff sitting around , whichever comes first .

I'm not making money on this but not prepared to lose money for others either [ tough times ]
remember to buy lots & buy often

Hey Greg, your PM box is full.  I will take you up on your offer.  I am about to photograph and list a number of guitar pedals and vintage Gibsons, today.  When I have some funds in the paypal account, I will get in touch.  Thank you again!

I don´t need anything but did u know that your inbox is full?  ;D
Sorry I couldn´t help it.

Yes , if you read the post it says my inbox is full on purpose  and please email me as
I see that faster to respond  , now really please look again and buy something because I think it would make you happy
[ it'd work for me ! ] thanks for the bump

Yes  ! they didn't quite fit into a 1RU  [ probably would with a little work ]
They're in my I'll sell em If I don't get to them first pile , Do you remember what I paid ?
just looking to break even , thanks & regards Greg

Back