• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just kidding.
It made me laugh to see so many posts like mine when your first line was "Please EMAIL  gboboski at gmail dot com  PM BOX IS FULL on purpose , I see email quicker".
Just funny how our tricky brain focuses on things.

I´d buy everything from you, is not that I don´t need it
Sorry for being a pain in the ass  :)

No worries , however I construe that as a legal contract which you can compensate for by sending me
a ticket to Spain  [ I've never been to Spain  , I like to go sometime , are you anywhere warm  ? ]

silly way to bump a thread , did I make you look , Bump

Worked out the la-3 price and it's higher but I'll make it 795.00 which is cheaper than you could get it now
thanks & regards Greg

Bump for almost New year update ,
As stated pm is full on purpose and If I didn't post a price I don't recall what I paid
I think the a.p.i. comp was 145 GBP

Big Knob Update:

I stare at the Big Knob every day before work, for 40 seconds.

I haven't been fired since I started this ritual.

Coincidence?  You be the judge...

O.k. I didn't want to bring it up , as it may upset some of those from more Northern climates
where things may stop because of the cold or appear to [ or actually ] go backwards , BUT
Very polarizing opinions on which direction the knob is turning ! ? could it be both ?
I've been taught  " Turning knob to the right , ' gives ' more "  The Knob of Plenty ?
DSC_0285.jpg

thanks for checking in Straypacket

Back