• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Doug don't mean to directly bump ya but just added another item
Fromel electronics Lush Deluxe  Dime D clone stuffed pcb w all I.C.'s  included

I hadn't figured out what I have in it, basically the cost of the transformers pcbs & switches and something token for
the psu or I can leave it out,

lets say 199.00 for the set 3/4 of that is xfmr cost they are
cmq-2s and cm-75101apc

todays new items ,
misc pcb's , two headphone amps you have to do the research , neve output stage , ssl sidechain
the balancer pcb included with any purchase ,  all boards 10.00 each or best offer

you can always ask , I
I'm digging up projects I forgot I had , often 50-80 done before I needed something and stopped
Happy Saturday!

added today
NeveRange mid eq's , well the project as I started to put it together was the pultec midrange eq with
the neve line amps for make up gain with Sowter xfmrs , could consider splitting it up

latest item added

beyer M 88 N [c]  70's silver a couple of dents on grill , will get a pic up as soon as photo bucket co operates

Also selling on Reverb which you can make me offers here if you like

https://reverb.com/ca/my/selling/listings

Just want to get my parts cost back, and easier postage for you in Canada
email me and we can see what is reasonable, thanks

Today's offerings!

2N3055 Neve output stage transistors , 1 Motorola pair , the odd one out will be included with the toshiba pair
don't know the value yet so make a good offer if you want them!

MAT-02 2 pair  [ so far ] the matched one may already be on hold, again make a good offer if you want them
they don't take up much room so sitting in my unfinished dream bag !

Back