• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anti-K bump ,, feel free to ask for stuff , I have allot of unfinished projects
IF no reply means I don't have anything close enough , thanks

Hey Greg. If you're still looking for 2 Mic-splitter Transformers for trade I could get you halfway there. I have an ADC 114A I'd be willing to swap for some stuff. Let me know if you're interested in trading for just one. I know it makes it a little harder if you're after two of the same, but FWIW I see those ADCs on eBay quite often.

BT

Now that photo bucket is extorting me for money I'll have to come up with another plan or re-work the page BUT

today's sale is a Peter Purpose  2 stage  500 preamp , quite nice with sowter input api out put pre & output controls
hp switch , I would certainly keep it other than I'm back to getting things in pairs,

any goof photobucket alternatives ?

Sorry for the delay in response ,  i'll get some pix to you
i'l be quite busy til sept , and then I'll redo my listing  , can you email me ?
thanks & regards Greg

New years back at it , thanks

some of the freebies [ and many not listed ] may not be worth postage on their own , thus why they can be included
with any sales , Happy New year everyone!

Hi ... saw your post about stuff for sail... btw your pm is full
May I have a list or something like that to understand what you’re selling?
Thanks
Cheers

first post has a list  [ where it also states pm box full on purpose ]
feel free to for things not listed , IF I don't have them maybe someone will see it and have to sell

Latest posts

Back