BSS DPR-944

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbarreiros

Hello guys,

I have a BSS DPR-944 on the shelf because if has an issue that distorts when compression goes beyond 9db. Any of you guys has any experience or had similar issues with a look a like or even same compressor, or even better, any service manual/schematic ?

Best regards,

I contacted BSS as per your suggestion, although reluctantly since usually I get the usual "contact our local support for repairs" and then the usual "send us the gear to repair we don't provide that support" answers but surprisingly, they were awesome and sent me the schematic along with a recommendation to replace the caps on input and output.

Managed to fix the unit, caps, all working nice and dandy, thanks for the hand, and props to BSS support.

no problem. Usually if you have a serial number most companies are willing to assist.

Now if you would be so kind  add the unit to the technical documents. Better to give then receive

pucho812 said:
no problem. Usually if you have a serial number most companies are willing to assist.

Now if you would be so kind  add the unit to the technical documents. Better to give then receive

Will do :)

Latest posts

Back