Any GSSL building guides?? How come I don't see these??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatherkamikaze

Hey guys,

Google'd and searched here.
I was surprised that I can't seem to find any guides on building just the basic gssl.
I am in the process of finishing one but come to a problem where I can't place my fingers on... I know a building guide will help pinpoint some conflicts or components I have missed.

I am at a lost with my GSSL.
I get no signal.
I believe I am receiving power through the board.

The GSSL is kinda the un-official right of passage project.  basicly if you can hash out the patience to go through the 200+ pages of the GSSL help thread http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=47.0 then you can pretty much tackle everything else with a sense of confidence that you might not have had to start with.  More so if your new to electronics and everything else that goes with it(shopping for parts, reading schematics, basic trouble shooting, ect.).

Sorry if this wasn't the response you were looking for.

-Casey

I just finished my GSSL after a long time troubleshooting it, I know some times it can be exasperating, but, believe me, EVERYTHING s in the thread, every issue you're having is almost for sure covered in the thread, even if you think your problem is unique and rare, it isn't.

Someone, somewhere in some place had been where you are now and asked here, surely it will be answered by some smart guys, and with a bit of luck, it is explained many times in different ways. There's no better guide than the experiences of other people.

I readed the whole thread before start the building, but no so seriously, giving it a few more hours would saved me TONS of hours and headaches, and also some cash.

Also, googling something like "gssl build" should give you many links to blogs showing different people building it.

A guide, strictly talking, I don't know anyone, it isn't a videogame

Back