does anyone have a mouser/digikey BOM for 33609 v1.2?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danjpiscina

I've been looking all over and I can only find dead links. This would really be helpful as I have a tendency to order the wrong components! Thanks.

Dan P.

Wow. I thought at least someone in the united states made this project… Everyone told me it was well documented.

Did you find the build thread?
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=26218.0
Igor has a BOM there. Links are not dead.

Ordering the parts takes time, but that is DIY.

agreed. I'll be starting this project soon too, and I think I would RATHER hand pick my components. If I wasn't willing to spend the time, I'd just find one to buy.

Remember: This is supposed to be the fun stuff!

How hard is it to find resistors and caps. I have yet to see 2 companies offer the same exact resistor and or cap and have them be any real difference in size.  When it comes to ordering Just make sure your looking at a part number that allows the order in quantities of 1 cap/resistor VS buying an ammo box which is where you get like 1000 of that part all tied together like an ammo belt on a machine gun. easy to tell them apart from price. Instead of waiting around for a bom you could have already ordered your parts.  I admit bom's help for specific items but for the most part your fine with a little searching. I hope that doesn't sound harsh it's not my intent. 

Back