Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped all order as of today ,  :)
thanks ,
Dan,

Edit : MKBV12 set 14 50 Left    AMI/EXT set 7 50 Left
D

poctop said:
Shipped all order as of today ,  :)
thanks ,
Dan,
Does this include the early orders, or were those shipped last week? Not trying to be rude or anything, I just want to have an idea of when they are going to arrive. I've placed so many orders these past two weeks, that I am starting to lose track of them.  Thanks  :)

this is the  Third second shipment dont worry, Sorry for the confusion , but anytime i ship i post in the thread ,
follow Along  ;),  Just ignore the as of today it is one of my confusion, 

Cheers,
D.

Excellent ,  looking forward to you know what  ;)
D

Edit : MKBV12 set 12 50 Left    AMI/EXT set 7 50 Left .
D-U87Large or Taper ( Available )

Hi, sorry if this information is already in this thread, but how do i get my hands on the U87 PCB Set?

jonathanmorbin said:
Hi, sorry if this information is already in this thread, but how do i get my hands on the U87 PCB Set?

Authentic Vintage Circuit Mic PCB D-U67 , D-U87 now available 
Available Here:--->https://cdn.groupbuilder.com/groupdiy/u/39511/58d02819938da.html

Check on the first page of the Thread ,  and then once you go on the Link on top of the page there is a paypal link,,
thanks,
Dan,

Hey guys, I'm about to order some gac7 cable from redco, and I was wondering if there is a recommended cable length for this project? I did a little research and I read some mixed info and it seems that it varies depending on the microphone. Thanks.

Cable length depends on where you what to place the power supply.
On tube mics that don't have the varible patttern on the P.S. I place close to the mic stand.
On the varible pattern P.S.'s, I sometimes like to place the P.S. in the Control Room
so I can listen to the pattern changes. If your looking for exact feet that's up to you.

Winetree said:
Cable length depends on where you what to place the power supply.
On tube mics that don't have the varible patttern on the P.S. I place close to the mic stand.
On the varible pattern P.S.'s, I sometimes like to place the P.S. in the Control Room
so I can listen to the pattern changes. If your looking for exact feet that's up to you.

Awesome, thanks

Hey!

what brand of tube you guys gonna use? Is it really worth to spend lots of money for a telefunken ef806s?
whats a good choice?

cheers
M

Hi all I am out of town until thursday , I will try answer all the pm and questions upon my return
Thanks
Dan

Latest posts

Back