Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to order a u87 taper PCB.

it seems like I'm supposed to post this here, right?
I'm sorry if I'm mixed up, hopefully somebody can point me to what I'm supposed to be doing.
thanks!

jnTracks said:
I want to order a u87 taper PCB.

it seems like I'm supposed to post this here, right?
I'm sorry if I'm mixed up, hopefully somebody can point me to what I'm supposed to be doing.
thanks!
I think that the tapered are sold out. If that's the case, I have a set that I'm not going to use, that I'll sell you. Unless Dany has a problem with this, of course.

Sorry For My absence i wish have had answer all the question before but i was out of town for business with limited access to Email and internet but i am back and i will adress my PM and all question as of tonight ,

I still have the Taper pcb in stock ,  if you would like to get them or i see no problem if you buy from volume 11 as well,

Check on the first page of the Thread ,  and then once you go on the Link on top of the page there is a paypal link,,
thanks,
Dan,

nielsk said:
Does the AMI '67 boardset fit & work with this mic body:
http://microphone-parts.com/u87-body-kit/?
where does one obtain the AMI transformer?

No you need ther u67 body it is much larger,  Chuck use to sell them but now Chunger will take the realy on this it should have a bunch by october ,  see the his thread in the microphone section ,
hope this helps,
Dany,

hey danny

just sent payment for 1 x ioaudio bv12 type pcb.
thanks for all the work on this and thanks to prodigy pro for another awesome project...

mick

Just Shipped all order from this week  today ,

Thanks,
Dan,

Left 10 MKBv12 set and 7 aMI/External Set ,
U87 in stock ,

Since the Experiment did all go well , i have some pcb for any D-U47FET enthousiast outhere
see the WM,
Dan,  ;)

I'm starting to get a little concerned.  Has everybody received the boards from the first mailing?
Are they stuck at the border?  I bought them on the first day.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back