Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktfstudio said:
I'm starting to get a little concerned.  Has everybody received the boards from the first mailing?
Are they stuck at the border?  I bought them on the first day.
Thanks

I wouldn't worry. I've had a few shipments from Dany before. Customs at the US border can sometimes be quite slow, but they've always arrived just fine :)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, paid on day one and still waiting. It seems like any time I order something from Canada, as close as it may be I still end up waiting an unusually long time for shipment. I'm not too concerned at the moment.

kpearsall said:
ktfstudio said:
I'm starting to get a little concerned.  Has everybody received the boards from the first mailing?
Are they stuck at the border?  I bought them on the first day.
Thanks

I wouldn't worry. I've had a few shipments from Dany before. Customs at the US border can sometimes be quite slow, but they've always arrived just fine :)

@Ktfstudio
I am not sure what is hapenning but i started to receive confirmation for some people that already received it ,
I Just notice that Steph B From France in Europe got his boards this week and the funny thing is that there is an ocean between us,  it also happens to me when i order stuff from the US it seems to take a little while . keep the faith they should arrive really soon at this point ,  but for sure if something very unusual happened i will not let you down.

I just posted all the pcb dimension on the first page in the compiled info.
Thanks,
Dan,

Edit : MKBV12 set 7  Left    AMI/EXT set 6  Left .
Dan,

Edit : MKBV12 set 5  Left    AMI/EXT set 5  Left .
Dan,

DU-67 AMI/Ext (Sold Out) DU-67 MKBV12 (Sold Out)

Let's see what happen next now,
Best,
Dan,

edit :I have 16 pcb Set Left for D-U47FET.
Dan.

tommypiper said:
poctop said:
DU-67 AMI/Ext (Sold Out) DU-67 MKBV12 (Sold Out)

OH, I took too long ...  :(

Are you going to do another run?

I am planning to but I will wait a bit as i would like to have some feeback first ,
Stay tuned ,
Best,
Dan,

Shoot!  I have one mkbv12 pcb set that can be drop-shipped for Dany.  It is in the US.  Please contact him to arrange.  I don't want to see someone miss out on this first run.  I do not have funds to execute both pcb types for photo documentation, so chose the cheaper, more complex AMI path.  Someone else should get a chance to build this on the 1st production run because even if I get around to building it eventually, the 2nd run will likely be available by then.

edit: D-U47FET PCB  6  8 set Left

DAn,

Just had a small issue with my PP link but now it is fixed
edit : D-U47FET only 5 6 left ,
DAn,

Back