Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Laurent ,  :)
DU-47FET only 3 set left,

Dan,

only D-U4FET (2 set left) ,  So my intention is not to run another batch right now as i would like to get some initial feedback from you guys  before i proceed on another run, 

Let me know,
Dan,

thanks Jim ,  :)
that makes it only 1 set left then ,
Dan,

kpearsall said:
My boards arrived today! Great work! Had the power board populated shortly after :)

Keep up the good work can't wait to see some more from another workbench ,
Cheers,
Dan,

ktfstudio said:
Arrived here in SoCal in only 18 days!  They look nice Dan. Thanks.

10x u1621 kits and 2x DU67-ioaudio kits rx'd today. Thanks Dan!

Looking forward to more microphone madness!

Cheers,
jb

Thanks Guys,  :)
Dan,

Brad McGowan said:
Rats...I missed it.  When do you think another run might be released? 

Brad

I am planning another run but would like to get some feedback from others members first ,
so it depends what happens with this first batch sort of my approval process i guess,
I will keep you posted ,
Best,
Dan,

Does the mouser bom already contain all the tanta stuff for a high quality build together with the AMI tab transformer? Or do all the wimas have to be replaced?

atticmike said:
Does the mouser bom already contain all the tanta stuff for a high quality build together with the AMI tab transformer? Or do all the wimas have to be replaced?

Not Sure wich mic you are talking about but if it is the 87 yes all the optional stuff is in there except the styros
Dan,

poctop said:
atticmike said:

Not Sure wich mic you are talking about but if it is the 87 yes all the optional stuff is in there except the styros
Dan,

but those are offered by lolo-m right? Got two packages of his sweetness.

BTW: Will answer your question you asked via mail a little more thoroughly asap.

poctop said:
tommypiper said:
OH, I took too long ...  :(
Are you going to do another run?
I am planning to but I will wait a bit as i would like to have some feeback first ,
interested in 2 DU67 and 1 DU47fet if another run  :)

Latest posts

Back