Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just Added the D-U47FET GT-2B mic body validation results in the D-u47FET build thread  , and this is all Good ,
Best,
Dan,

Shipped D87 order from this week,
Thanks, Dan

PS: I am also trying to see ,  how much people would be interested on another run of D67 and D47FET
if you are then feel free to post in this thread.

Best,
Dan,

I'm interested in a U67 ioaudio board, Dan... got the transformer and capsule already, so pretty much banking on you doing a re-run (please) :) I'd also buy the U47 fet and U87 boards at the same time if you got more.

Hi!

Thanks Dan for your fantastic work.  ;)
I'm intertested in a pair of D67 and at least a pair of D47Fet (maybe 4).

Best

I'm interested  for 2x D47Fet...
Thanks

poctop said:
Shipped D87 order from this week,
Thanks, Dan

PS: I am also trying to see ,  how much people would be interested on another run of D67 and D47FET
if you are then feel free to post in this thread.

Best,
Dan,

I have done a Cleanup on this WM all the info is now where it should be in the respective microphone Build Thread for the projects,
thanks Ethan,
Dan,

Scrappersa said:
I want a D-U47Fet if you do another run!

I will be doing another run soon, i am just waiting for builder to show up on the thread ,
hope this will be very soon,
Dan,

Updated D-U47fET build thread and D-U67 build thread,
Dan,  :)

Hi Dany,

I think it has now been six weeks, but I am not sure! Anyway, there is still no delivery, I am very sorry to say. Should I sit it out a little longer, do you think?

KIndest regards,

ANdyP

strangeandbouncy said:
Hi Dany,

I think it has now been six weeks, but I am not sure! Anyway, there is still no delivery, I am very sorry to say. Should I sit it out a little longer, do you think?

KIndest regards,

ANdyP

Andy, not sure this helps but I got mine here in Glasgow around 4 weeks or so ago.

Cheers

Jim

strangeandbouncy said:
Hi Dany,

KIndest regards,
        ANdyP

Hi Andy , I sent you a PM for Arrangements,
Dan,

misterblood said:
i would like a normal set of u87,please.how can i do to buy it please.thanks.

Thanks for your interest,  go to the page 1 on this thread and there is an order button and then follow along ,
Best,
Dan,

Latest posts

Back