Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeler

Hi All,  I am just cheking if there is any interest for D-M269c and D-M49b-c square kit as i will be probably be getting a new batch of pcb soon as the upcoming Riggler/TsKguy Mic body project ,  if there is any interest in those it is a good time to manifest yourself.

D-M49 Square Kit

49s.jpeg

D-M269c Kit

58d0281993de5.jpg

Let me know

Best,

I'm looking to purchase a D-269c pcb and a D-49 round pcb (as I have purchased a Riggler/TsKguy body.

Thanks
Neil

shipped To US, France,

Best,
DAn, '

Hi All,  I am trying to figure out an approximative number of D-M49 round Panel PCB to get,  if you have time please post here if you are in the need of this one, then i should be able to make sure i have enough for everyone in the First Mic body Batch ,  if you have other request please feel free to let me know as well.
Best,
Dan,

So Far requested trough the Thread

• Leroux 1X D-M49R Panel + 1 Panel M269C
  • Scott Humprey  1X D-M49R Panel

Dan,

I'd like to get two D-M49 round panel pcb's (to go with two Riggler/Tskguy M49 bodies).

Thanks,
Jeri

shipped to US,
thanks,
Best,
DAn,
:)

Aaron said:
Folks,

I'm a newbie here.  I just coming up to speed on vintage mics.  Does anyone have a completed D-M49 kit or a completed D-U87 kit they'd be willing to part with? 

Thanks,

Aaron

First welcome! :D

Sorry i am going to give a little nudge here. Not really the spirit of the thing. Hows about you ask around where you are and see if someone is willing to help you build one. It will be cheaper for sure and I am sure that someone you know is crazy enough to say yea sure. I help out people around my way all the time with builds and they and I get something out of it every time! This forum will help you every step of the way. Believe it or not we were all newbies once. But nothing wagered nothing earned.

But post in blackmarket if you want to see if something is available.

Shipped this morning to US and Denmark and Ireland,
Thanks All,
Best,  :)
Dan,

Want 1 set, is it available anywhere?

Ordered body from Riggler/Tskguy, tried to purchase round M49c PCB on your site, says it is unavailable.  Will to order 1 set when available.

Just spent 2 days and a half with no power ,  that reminded me how sensitive this is are with the modern world ,

i will try to adress you request then ,

Sorry for the delay , but it was such a storm that the mice in the ground were fleeing in the middle of the street.

Best, and i love Power ,

DAn,

Hi All,
I am expecting some M269c kit and all new M49 round kit late today .
I will keep you posted as it goes,

Best,
dAn,

The Kit are in stock ,

In all,
50 kit D-M49 round supports Ioaudio Transformer as well as AMI T49 and other compatible wired transformer ,
40 Matching StyroCap kit for D-M49 mic,
25 D-M269c Kit,

Here is what you will receive with the D-M49 kit ,

D-M49 tube mic PCB kit
Include
  • PSU PCB
  • D-M49c PCB
  • D-M49b PCB
  • D-M49 top deck
  • D-M49 transformer adaptor

58d0281993e43.jpg

Best,
Dan,

Dan,

Great!  I just sent my order for two D-M49 round PCB kits and two matching StyroCap kits to go with them.

Thanks,
Jeri

Back