Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I plan on purchasing a D-M49 and a D-M269c.
I would also like the switch board used in Chucks mic bodies for the U87.
How much extra should I send?

Thanks
Neil

Hey Dan, Are these round M49 PCB's different from the others? I've already got three from a previous order that I am planning to use in Riggler's bodies. Also with Max's iron when that happens. Just wondering if I need to order these PCB's for Riggler's bodies.
Thx,
jb

Hello, as I understand, the circuits are exact replicas of the old Neuman microphones. I checked the discussion extensively, but I found no reference to the frequency response.

Now, I wonder how the old circuit really behaves with modern capsules. Can somebody publish the frequency response charts? Is the response so flat as in the originals, or do the modern reproduction suffer of the upper lift that is so common in all modern capsules?

Le Roux said:
Hi

I plan on purchasing a D-M49 and a D-M269c.
I would also like the switch board used in Chucks mic bodies for the U87.
How much extra should I send?

Thanks
Neil

you can procceed to your order as usual , if you need an extra switch PCB just include it as a special message in the PP purchase and i will send you one along with your order,
Thanks,
Best,
Dan,

Everything from this week is going out today ,

thanks all,

happy building summer ,
Best,
Dan,

Sent a payment for a pair of m49 w/ caps.
Thanks!

The Kit are in stock ,

In all,
50 kit D-M49 round supports Ioaudio Transformer as well as AMI T49 and other compatible wired transformer ,
40 Matching StyroCap kit for D-M49 mic,
25 D-M269c Kit,

Here is what you will receive with the D-M49 kit ,

D-M49 tube mic PCB kit
Include

PSU PCB
    D-M49c PCB
    D-M49b PCB
    D-M49 top deck
    D-M49 transformer adaptor

Shipping To DE and US and Spain ,
:)
Best,
DAn,

Just finished a tapered u87 (its the older version) and now its my new workhorse mic and sounds amazing on everyone's vocals so far... its a really good investment next one up is going to be a u67 tube clone!!!!

Shipped all for this week this morning ,

Best,  :)
Dan ,

Latest posts

Back