Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped today to US and France,
Best ,  :)
Dan,

shipped to us and Argentina, Hola seignor,  8)
D :)

Graph said:
poctop said:
shipped to us and Argentina, Hola seignor,  8)
D :)

Thanks! havent recieved any notification by mail :p

Best!

done :) i was out of town an notice my outbox did not go before i left,

Thanks for letting me know,

Best,
DAn,

Shipped to US and Australia,

Best,
DAn,

if any tried to order the styroflex complimentary kit they were out of stock,

back in stock now,

Best,
dAn,

I am late to the party here. What's the styroflex kit all about?

Setting up my FedEx account for these mic bodies, teeeee heeeeee!

riggler said:
I am late to the party here. What's the styroflex kit all about?

Setting up my FedEx account for these mic bodies, teeeee heeeeee!

Hi Riddler , these are the necessary stryroflex capacitor kit needed to complete the BOM for the different  mic project,
Best,
dAn,

ship to USA this morning,
best,  :)
dAn,

shipped  to France , UsA, and Australia,
Best, :)
Dan,

wanna listen to the d-u87 vs a real neumann u87ai? there you go:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear-shoot-outs-sound-file-comparisons-audio-tests/884057-poctop-diy-u87-vs-neumann-u87-ai.html

Shipped to France and USA,
best,  :)
DAn,

Not many replies either there or here, Joekkel.  :(

Then again, that might underline the succes of the copy. In other words; not so many differences to discuss.

OK, some short comments then if Dany permits.
(Judged on the sound from mediocre headphones, and not the 24-bit files).

Guitar sample B has a little more air, best heard at the end where the whooshy noises are.
But  a slightly different position of the heads could cause that, too.

And in the vocal samples there's a noticeable, sudden difference at the end of "vier" (?), after the two second mark or so. This is not only audible but also clearly visible. Did you move your head there?

BTW, apart from Dany's great board, once more I'm impressed by a Peluso capsule. If asked beforehand, I wouldn't have put it in the Neumann class. But the same thing happened when I heard Dany's fantastic M49 prototype. Perhaps I should change my bias. (Pun intended.)

In short, although I haven't played the 24 bit files on a great system, yet, to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.

Now which is which?
Not that it matters much.

Henk

micaddict said:
Not many replies either there or here, Joekkel.  :(

Then again, that might underline the succes of the copy. In other words; not so many differences to discuss.

OK, some short comments then if Dany permits.
(Judged on the sound from mediocre headphones, and not the 24-bit files).

Guitar sample B has a little more air, best heard at the end where the whooshy noises are.
But  a slightly different position of the heads could cause that, too.

And in the vocal samples there's a noticeable, sudden difference at the end of "vier" (?), after the two second mark or so. This is not only audible but also clearly visible. Did you move your head there?

BTW, apart from Dany's great board, once more I'm impressed by a Peluso capsule. If asked beforehand, I wouldn't have put it in the Neumann class. But the same thing happened when I heard Dany's fantastic M49 prototype. Perhaps I should change my bias. (Pun intended.)

In short, although I haven't played the 24 bit files on a great system, yet, to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.

Now which is which?
Not that it matters much.

Henk

Thanks Henk,  I must say on this thread i am more a reader and spectator cause my judgement is so <<biased>>  ;),
this is my only chances to have actually experienced expert commenting those line ,
Again Thanks To Joekkel and yourself for these post, 
Best,
Dan,

Latest posts

Back