Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poctop said:
Shipped to Germany,
Best,
  :) dAN,

Who'd have thunk that fifty years ago ... 

I mean, Germans importing Neumann clone kits/PCBs from across the big pond.
Modern Neumann is doing some things right, but has some blind spots too, if you ask me.
Oh well, all the more fun for us, including our German friends.

Carry on.  :)

I have obtained most the parts needed to attempt this build, but I am having no luck in finding anyone that has a mic body that is compatible for this build in stock.  Any suggestions?  I think I have tried most of the obvious sources, certainly the ones mentioned in this thread.  Also, what are peoples preferences for capsules, and reasoning?

Barton said:
I have obtained most the parts needed to attempt this build, but I am having no luck in finding anyone that has a mic body that is compatible for this build in stock.  Any suggestions?  I think I have tried most of the obvious sources, certainly the ones mentioned in this thread.  Also, what are peoples preferences for capsules, and reasoning?

Welcome!

Which build?

Barton said:
The Vintage Microphone MKBV12 D67.

Right Here :
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=50015.560
the mic body will be available again very soon Thanks to Chunger.
Best,
Dan,

Shipped all Pending order this morning ,
Thanks ,.
Best,  :)
DAN,

Shipping order tonight,

Important Notice:

For those who will request a styrokit for the U47 FET , the 18pf is no longer available , it will be replaced by the 20pf .
Just a Heads up ,  I should be updating the all the Web-info soon and as I Have only 4 pcb Left for this one.

Best,
Dan ,

poctop said:
Important Notice:

For those who will request a styrokit for the U47 FET , the 18pf is no longer available , it will be replaced by the 20pf .
Just a Heads up ,  I should be updating the all the Web-info soon and as I Have only 4 pcb Left for this one.

Best,
Dan ,

shipping To  Finland and US,
Best, :)
Dan,

Shipped to US this morning,
Dan,

Shipped to Netherland an USA,
Best,
Dan,

Merrry Christmas and hapy new year to all Fellow dIYERS,
:)

shipped to Austria, Australia and USA,
thanks all,
DAn,

Hi,
I'm interested about U67 microphone. Can you tell me how long does the installation of the project? You make a U47fet, do you plan to do a Neumann U47?
Thank you!
Gino

shipping today to UsA and australia and Portugal
:)
best,
dAN,

melomane said:
Hi,
I'm interested about U67 microphone. Can you tell me how long does the installation of the project? You make a U47fet, do you plan to do a Neumann U47?
Thank you!
Gino

Thanks for your interest in the projects,  it really depends on your experience and skill with a soldering iron on this, but the fun and rewarding feeling last forever
better you take the time and make it right first shot.
I have some new stuff coming in the pipeline......

Best,
dAN,

melomane said:
Hi,
Thank you!
Gino

Gino,
If you get a PSU case that you need to machine I would be prepared to spend 2-3 days on building the mic and PSU.

Dave

Latest posts

Back