Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped to US, and Holland ,
Best,
Dan,

Shipping some Bits and Pieces today to US

If you see that i did not respond any PMs next week cause i am out of the country for Next week,
I will respond Shorlty Upon My return,
Thanks all,

Best,
DAn,

I'm having a hard time keeping up here so pardon my confusion. Are M251E boards coming again or was that a one time run?

Thanks,
Doug

dougch said:
I'm having a hard time keeping up here so pardon my confusion. Are M251E boards coming again or was that a one time run?

Thanks,
Doug

yes they wil return , in about 2 weeks from now,
Best,
Dan,

Leer said:
Are there any 47fet pcbs?
I would like to order one as soon as they're available.

All the models should be in stock end of next week including the fet47, elam , square M49 .......

Best, :)
dAn,

characterstudios said:
Received the boards mid-week, and had some time tonight to take a quick pic with the amplifier of a U87ai to the side.

Thanks Dan!

Sorry for the crappy picture.

I think the whole thing might just fit, but will almost certainly have to get someone involved to do some machining on the metalwork for a new frame/connector that has a tiny bit more vertical space. Also need to figure out a way to make the top-connector to connect easily with the pins on the capsule head. Good times ahead, a perfect winter project :)

Regards,

characterstudios

Hoping you had a nice winter project ,
is it ,
Dan,

dmp said:
What styrene caps are in the m269 set you sell?

(100pf/630V,  270pf/630V)
Best,
Dan,
PS: there is 2 versions of for  u67 or the M269c as per the 270pf pad cap is either 270pf or 500pf,
I provide the 270pf,
Best,
DAN,

All PCB Back In Stock  :)

Regards,
Dan

All Paid Order will be sent tommorow,
Thanks all,

Best,
dAn
dD :)

poctop said:
Hoping you had a nice winter project ,
is it ,
Dan,

Hi Dan,

Still working on this, currently finishing the mechanical parts (frame to hold the PCB, and the connector insert at the top), that way I'll know how much space I have and where to look out when I start populating the boards.
I searched a long-time for the base/connector, as having one machined newly would have cost me an arm and a leg.... Eventually I found an original one from an M269 microphone, and it still cost me an arm and a leg :D
The cool thing is that the +40 years old part fits perfectly in my U87Ai... something I found quite remarkable.

So that's where I am, I would expect that the frame etc. are done within the next few weeks, I'll post some pictures then!

Regards,

characterstudios

All order have shipped this morning ,

I have received the New Prototype U87 MonoBlock PCB that will fit the SYT-5,  I will be building it for demonstration but I actually have not a Spare SYt-5 to install and test in the real world , if anyone has a Spare of these for sale Let me know or PM me,
Best,
Dan,

58d028199416c.jpg

poctop said:
All order have shipped this morning ,

I have received the New Prototype U87 MonoBlock PCB that will fit the SYT-5,  I will be building it for demonstration but I actually have not a Spare SYt-5 to install and test in the real world , if anyone has a Spare of these for sale Let me know or PM me,
Best,
Dan,

58d1402a06c98.jpg

58d1402a06ca9.jpg

IMG_0079RD.jpg

58d0281994199.gif

All Paid order will go today,
Thanks All,

Best,
Dan,

Feedback As Per Errata on AMI T67 wiring for D-U67 Tube mic Build.

Since i have been looking on feedback on this wiring correction matter i did ask to some fellow member to report the status of their AMI T67 mics after the wiring corrections has been done ,

After several have confirmed the same thing i am glad to say that this case is closed,  at least for future build with the AMI T67 please follow the wiring guide in the first notice page.

here is one i received this morning ,

Hi Dan.
No the tone/frequency range sounds the same with pad on. Followed your full instructions and the mic just sounded better so much so its over taken the mk47 to be my 'go to' mic.
thanks,

Best,
Dan,

Latest posts

Back