Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dany, I'm finally getting your D7 capsule ready to install in a m49 build, and was curious if I need to remove the tape that runs around the D7 perimeter, or if it is for isolation. I don't see it in any of the photos, but thought I'd ask.

duantro said:
Hi Dany, I'm finally getting your D7 capsule ready to install in a m49 build, and was curious if I need to remove the tape that runs around the D7 perimeter, or if it is for isolation. I don't see it in any of the photos, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks for the Photo ,
The tape is a special tape that protect The membrane edges and it must stay there. DO NOT REMOVE THE TAPE IN ANY CIRCONSTANCES :)    ;) :)

Shipped today , US, Germany, Australia,
Best,  :)
Dan,

After finishing my m49 with your d7 capsule, I've got to say it sounds fantastic. I have built Mics with Beesneez k7's  (2- Mk7's, u47 with Ef14,  Beesneez k12 in Elam 251, and vintage oktava mk13 capsule in Oliver's c12 conversion circuit) and yours seems to beat out all of them.  Larger than life and very smooth balanced. Im very happy with my purchase!

Store will be closing for 3weeks end of May 31 business hour ,
I will process all order from today only,
Moving to New location,

Best, :)
Dan,

Hello Dan,

I wanted to buy your capsule D7 and the square D49 PCB but paypal just told me that you’re out of stock.
When will it be possible to order?
By the way I tried to email you from your site, but the mail came back undelivered, and your Groupdiy box is reported to be full...

Thanks,

Best regards,

Rémi Bourcereau
Ingénieur du son

Hi All,
Move is completed.
Thanks All for your patience.
Shop is back online.

I can be contacted here

email icon
http://www.vintagemicrophonepcbkit.com/Contact.html

or by Personal Messaging system inside the GroupDiy.

Thanks,
:)

Back to capsule building after a long break ,  :)
Thanks for your patience,
Best,
Dan,

58d02819948f1.jpg

Hi All, Proudly Presenting the Cinemag BV11 Transformer Many thanks To Dave at Cinemag to take the challenge.
for all  DIY Microphone Requiring a BV11 Style Transformer  8)

For All information about this transformer and ordering
http://cinemag.biz/contactus/contact_us.php

The Cinemag CM-6511 ( BV11 Mic output X-Transformer)
Cinemag%20CM-6511%20BV11.JPG

Connection
58d028199493a.jpg

For All information about this transformer and ordering
http://cinemag.biz/contactus/contact_us.php

Has it been considered to do a second version of the 3 switch PCB that allows the switches to be more recessed and "almost" flush with the 67/87 style bodies, to where only just the very tip of the switch is barely above the surface of the body, just enough to comfortably use?  :)

Thanks to All,
Just a notice to announce that the special Price for D7 capsule is no longer in effect.
Thanks ,
Best
Dan,

D87M PCB should be back in stock this week ,  :)
Thanks for your patience ,
Best,
DAn,

All Order Left the Desk this morning ,  :D
Thanks All,
Best,
Dan,

All pending leaving tommrow morning ,
thanks All,
Best,
DAn, '

Latest posts