Neumann U47FET Clone: D-U47 FET Microphone Project PCB Build thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is i would think the last version,  it 44 * 48 mm , with grapping hole at 1/4" and specific at 28mm center from the bottom of the board,  Meant to  fit tbone, nady and gt-2b style mic  i will be doing a very small run to start with. Let see What happens, 

Let me know if there is any interest. :)
Cheers,
Dan,

Pair here.. add to the U67/87 boards.

EDIT: One more question, does anyone know if the PCBs would fit into the LDC part (MXL 550) of the MXL pair quoted before?

I beleive the MXL is 47mm outer that should leave enough room for the 44mm PCB but this will be part of the experiment on MXL body type For sure.

DAn,

poctop said:
I beleive the MXL is 47mm outer that should leave enough room for the 44mm PCB but this will be part of the experiment on MXL body type For sure.

DAn,

The se2200a body is the same diameter. The PCB mounting holes are only 29.5mm apart. I think the 44mm PCB would have to be trimmed down by a couple of mm on each side unless you can mount the PCB right on the centre diameter some how.
Matt

MatthisD said:
poctop said:

DAn,

The se2200a body is the same diameter. The PCB mounting holes are only 29.5mm apart. I think the 44mm PCB would have to be trimmed down by a couple of mm on each side unless you can mount the PCB right on the centre diameter some how.
Matt

The things is i have no clue of the railing dimension inside all i was refered too is the Alctron PCB size and they have been created according to that at this point ,  i did a small batch tough so if they are any correction in term of  dimension i will be open to suggestion no problem,
Dany ,

Latest posts

Back