Made in the USA HK67 HK87 HK47 style capsules..AND NOW HK12 !!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all people wanting to hear more clips of Eric's awesome capsules. Here are 2 acoustic guitars and 2 vocals recorded with my new DU67 into a SS MP573, no eq or comp anywhere, just pure capsule goodness.
I highly recommend you get these capsules for your U67/U87 builds. They are worth every penny!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43h1rvg0yqdwm7x/DU67-HK67-1073%20GUIT%26VOX.wav

Dave

wave said:
To all people wanting to hear more clips of Eric's awesome capsules. Here are 2 acoustic guitars and 2 vocals recorded with my new DU67 into a SS MP573, no eq or comp anywhere, just pure capsule goodness.
I highly recommend you get these capsules for your U67/U87 builds. They are worth every penny!

https://cdn.groupbuilder.com/groupdiy/u/39511/58d0281993981.wav

Dave

Hey Wave ,  thanks For making my day  this sounds amazing  :) :) :) :) :) :)   
I really dig the just pure capsule goodness.
you guy's are real Artist  :) :) :) :) :) :)
Can't imagine what those could do in stereo Pair  ;)
Best,

Dan,

Hi Eric , I have heard a lot about your capsules. How can I get my hands on one of your U87 capsules?

Hey everyone,

Sorry no k47 capsules, I can add some skins to a flee backplate if your interested. Just send me a PM and I can give some details. And THANKS Wave for posting the clips, The mic sounds fantastic!  And Jonathan I sent you a PM.

Thanks, Eric

hey eric, what screws are needed to install the capsule to a mount?

looking like m2 am I right?

Any suggestions or preferences you might recommend?

Mike

Hi  - i replaced my U67 caps with Peluso caps several years ago and have been happy with them. I still have the original neumann caps - do you think there would be a siginificant improvement if i got the old caps resurfaced by you? I also have a KM84 that needs capsule attention - can you help there? thanks

Spendor said:
Hi  - i replaced my U67 caps with Peluso caps several years ago and have been happy with them. I still have the original neumann caps - do you think there would be a siginificant improvement if i got the old caps resurfaced by you? I also have a KM84 that needs capsule attention - can you help there? thanks

I did with spectacular results.

Hey,
I can Re skin the capsules no problem. Send me a PM and work out the details. Sadly i cant help with the 84 my setup is only for the large diaphragm type capsules.

Eric

Hey Eric
capsule received here
beautiful work

now i  have to finish the built of my  U67 

thanks so much

Dorian

Hey -

Would like to purchase one of your U67 capsules and have it shipped to CT, 06109. Your PM box was full. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

hi eric,  i emailed you about the update on the capsule production, but i thought i'd post here too.
is there an ETA on delivery of the capsule?  thank you.
best,
grant

Latest posts

Back