Made in the USA HK67 HK87 HK47 style capsules..AND NOW HK12 !!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grant,

I am just finishing your capsule up this week and plan to ship by Friday, If all goes well! Once I ship I will PM you the tracking info.

Thanks,
Eric

Hello!
I would like to take two U67 capsules, parcel to France! Is it still possible?
Thanks and congrats for the clips I heard!  8)

Yes I will ship to France no problem, please send me a pm with your address and I can send you a PayPal invoice with total price.

Eric

Sorry no c12 type capsules. I well known group DIY member, Tim Campbell already does a great hand made c12 capsule I highly recommend one of his!

Eric

Hey Eric,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.  I'm likely interested in a capsule, but had a couple shipping questions.  Let me know how I can get in touch...

Thanks,
Aaron

Hey Tskguy I tried to send you a message but your box is full. Just wondering where the capsule is shipping from??

Thanks

Sorry everyone I was traveling for work and didn't realize my box was full. I sent PM's as well.

Thanks,

Eric

Hello Eric
just to say I have finished to build and test  my couple of U67 clones with Eric's capsules and they sound really good, very good job. Thank you for your help in this very good DIY project.
Jean-pierre from France

Hi tskguy,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Hi there,

I would like to order one of your capsules please.

I have been chatting to Chunger and I am starting to order parts for a vintage u87 build.
I am fairly new to mic builds and thought that a 87 style would be the best place to start on a full build. If it goes ok i would like to do a another 87 and a 67. I am going down the route of vintagemicrophonepcbkit 87 pcb's and a T13 transformer with your capsule if poss. I would to get your thought on this? Is this the best way to go ?

I live in the uk so i dont know how much you charge for postage?

If you can let me know the availabilty and cost that would be great and i can paypal you the amount.

Best Regards

Steve

Steve I sent you a PM let me know! And Janps thanks for the kind words. Statements like that are the reason I do this! I am very glad you like the way your mic's turned out!
If you have the time post some clips we would love to hear them.

Eric

Ha I like it HK57  :D

These are available now with my normal lead time. Just pm if interested!

Back