Made in the USA HK67 HK87 HK47 style capsules..AND NOW HK12 !!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Eric,

I tried contacting you through your website a couple of weeks ago, not sure if the message got to you-

I just wanted to inquire on the status of an HK67 capsule I ordered from you in May, shipping to VA 23669.

Thanks!
-Sean S.

Tried to contact via the web inquiring for a matched pair of HK-87 capsules. Do you still make capsules?

Thanks,

From Stam Audio:
" I decided to sing myself and do a little video on the SA87 which is our Neumann u87 clone. The idea behind this take is to show how the microphone sounds using stock preamps on a modest interface in an untreated room. It uses a US handmade capsule by Eric Hesierman (HK-87), a D-87 pcb by Dany Bouchard (rev 16) and a Sowter or Cinemag output transformer. Vishay and Polystyrene capacitors as well."

tskguy said:
Wow I am so glad you like it...Thanks so much for the kind endorsement.

Eric

Hi Eric, I'm interested in buying a set of two (preferably matched) HK12 capsules if you have any available. Please let me know how to order them!

Hi Eric,
Im thinking about purchasing hk47 sometime this month.  To give me an ball park idea, about how long of a turn around on its build?
I have chucks dale m7 and im curious what they sound like compared.  Im very happy with chucks m7 and wish i could get another one.
Thx

Latest posts

Back