PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, the mail to the site has not been forwarding to my catch-all address (some, but not all!?) - I just went through it all, but please let me know if I missed something.

Gustav

Nite EQ coming up, and adding the Great River preamp to boot.

Gustav

If you have images of builds-in-progress or finished units that you wouldn't mind sharing on the site, please let me know.

Its also possible to review the various projects www.pcbgrinder.com .

Gustav

Could still use some pictures of builds in progress and finished units, if you don’t mind sharing.

Added a ”free shipping over 100 euro” module to the site and tweaked the site a little more....

Gustav

Upcoming projects.

Adding the Great River MP2 in a few days.
NiteEQ in 500 series format has been sent to Colin and will be available when he has checked them

In the works

Jakob’s Gyraf G1176
Headphone amp from Jakob/Gyraf
Summing mixer from Buzz audios Tim Farrant
Someone from this board might be offering a basic partskit for a few select projects...

In the meanwhile, I’m still looking for pictures and would love some reviews of the existing projects.

Don’t hesistate to write me or post here if you have questions.

Gustav

Hi Gustav! I was looking to buy some pcbs from your site... can you tell me when you expect the headphones pcb from jakob/Gyraf to be ready for sale? Thanks  ;)

Arnau

Apache5 said:
Hi Gustav! I was looking to buy some pcbs from your site... can you tell me when you expect the headphones pcb from jakob/Gyraf to be ready for sale? Thanks  ;)

Arnau

Will probably take 4-6 weeks before I have them ready.

Gustav

I’m already married, but there will be a celebration this weekend. Since I need to pay a bar tab...

Type WEDDING  for 10% off on check out.

Offer valid till nov 4th.

Regards
Gustav

Wedding went well, will be back on the ball from today :)

Colin is looking at the NiteEQ PCBs, I will start production when I have an ok on the prototype.

I am waiting for the last few parts to start a "GssL for dummies” guide.

Since I was shopping for components anyways, I bought 10 extra kits, which I will be offering on the site.

I won’t be mailing the kits till the guide is done (have to make sure there are no bits and pieces missing), but you can pre-order, if you want to get your hands on one.

www.pcbgrinder.com

Gustav

I just woke up to a ”server down” notification from my host. It has been down for the last 12 hours, but they informed it should be up and running soon.

I have a private website which never has downtime (www.tilflytteren.dk)
I went with a different host for the webshop based on recommendations from programmer friends....never trusting my friends again, it has problems constantly.

Gustav

Hi Gustav! I sended you a mail on your web about an order I did... I dont know if you recived it, i sent it on friday  ;)

Arnau Muñoz

Apache5 said:
Hi Gustav! I sended you a mail on your web about an order I did... I dont know if you recived it, i sent it on friday  ;)

Arnau Muñoz

Hi Arnau.
I don’t have any unanswered mail, but I did get a message from my provider, that the mail-server had seen some downtime. Would you mind sending it again, please?

Gustav

Lost reviews during the weekend, if you submitted one, please re-submit, if you didn’t, please write one :)

Gustav

I have a slight problem with DHL regarding delivery of VCAs. The case is pending, but I will order a new batch monday, so it doesn’t delay things too much.

Photoshoot for the GssL components-placement manual done this weekend. Compiling the manual next week.

Gustav

Uploaded the first draft for the GssL components placement guide https://www.facebook.com/pcbgrinder

VCAs received from DHL.

Gustav

Latest posts

Back