PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First batch of kits are fully packed and ready to go, UPS guy booked, hopefully I will have the tracking out on monday.

Cheers!

Gustav

As usual, check the facebook-page for offers.

Gustav

The website will experience some downtime today because an SSL certificate is being installed.

Feel free to use the mail ([email protected]) if you have any questions in the meantime.

Gustav

There will be some downtime again tomorrow, but fear not - You can order tonight or after the update....

Gustav

G9 components kit added.

Please be advised, UPS does not offer pick ups from my address between the 21st and 2nd january. It probably won’t exceed the processing time of 4-7 working days because of the holidays, but still....

Gustav

Gustav said:
G9 components kit added.

Please be advised, UPS does not offer pick ups from my address between the 21st and 2nd january. It probably won’t exceed the processing time of 4-7 working days because of the holidays, but still....

Gustav

Correction, I have a chance to drop them off myself on the 27th.

Gustav

Had a bit of problems with the shipping during the holidays after all. Will get everything sorted asap.

Gustav

Up to speed from monday, thanks for your patience.

Gustav

Added a competition to the Facebook page. :)

Should be fun!

Gustav

Gustav said:
Added a competition to the Facebook page. :)

Should be fun!

Gustav

Still going...lets see your contributions :)

Gustav

Hi Gustav,
  I was checking out and i see you have only UPS as an option for shipping to Canada. I don't recall that ups delivered my la4 pcb's last time i ordered. Do you have any other shipping options? Ups is on my black list.

Thanks a lot,

Pierre

anjing said:
Hi Gustav,
  I was checking out and i see you have only UPS as an option for shipping to Canada. I don't recall that ups delivered my la4 pcb's last time i ordered. Do you have any other shipping options? Ups is on my black list.

Thanks a lot,

Pierre

I can figure out something if you mail me and let me know what you need shipped.

[email protected]

Gustav

druu said:
Email sent.

I can take orders outside the site, but give it until friday. I should have it back up and running tomorrow.

Gustav

Latest posts

Back