PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Site is back up and running - might be a few kinks, but all orders go to paypal and my mail, so they are covered.

Gustav

Orders updated.

10 days left to win a kit.

Check it out.

Gustav

3 days left to snatch a kit.

Check the Facbook page, and be well.

Gustav

berkleystudios said:
site back down? i cant access it...

Must have been something temporary on the server side. Site is humming away happily :)

Gustav

Few problems with some pots (always the damn pots!), but everything should be on track from today.

Gustav

Are the Great River PCB's gone? I can't find them at your store anymore, but would love to order 2

scottmichal said:
Are the Great River PCB's gone? I can't find them at your store anymore, but would love to order 2

Ill reply here as well :)

I can probably find a few in a pile of PCBs, but I will not be making more - theres a new version coming to town from someone else.

Gustav

Added more shipping options to Denmark.

More to come - as always.

Gustav

Finished up regular mail option for the rest of the world.

I had to specify every country, so feel free to let me know if I left yours out.

Gustav

Hi Gustav,

I placed an order on the 19th of january. Order 1014. I never got any other confirmation, was it mailed? It does not appear in my order history...

Thanks,

Pierre

Gustav,

Quick thanks for the 2xLA4 boards, they're great quality and a pleasure to work on.

tumblr_inline_mj7mq6cTOb1qz4rgp.jpg

Thanks.
Ian

anjing said:
Hi Gustav,

I placed an order on the 19th of january. Order 1014. I never got any other confirmation, was it mailed? It does not appear in my order history...

Thanks,

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

Please mail me, and I will figure out if I received the order and issue a refund. I have a different order for ID1014, so maybe your order was lost somehow.

Gustav

irfrench said:
Gustav,

Quick thanks for the 2xLA4 boards, they're great quality and a pleasure to work on.

tumblr_inline_mj7mq6cTOb1qz4rgp.jpg

Thanks.
Ian

Excellent, please share the picture on the Facebookpage, if you dont mind. And let me know what you used for the optos. :)

Gustav

anjing said:
Ok problem solved i guess...Thanks Gustav.

You approached me about an old order which you say you didn't receive, and I issued a refund. I'm not sure what the guessing part is, but I'm glad to help :)

Gustav

Trying to catch up on a few new project this week, but looks like Ill have plenty of time from april 1st!

gustav

Please note that there are now two different shipping options in the shop for regular PCBs and just the tracked option for kits.

Gustav

that was the LA-4's fit into a 500  or there is a 500 option  ??? 
Looks great btw

was trying to quote the pic ,

Latest posts

Back