PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot said:
I've just noticed you have EzAK5 boards.
Looks interesting. Seems similar to EQ-3D.
Where can be found more info on it?
AML doesn't have anything on their web, over here also there's none...

Its colins 500 series adaptation of a NiteEQ type of dealio. The Schematic and the BOM are on the site...

Gustav

Mailserver was down yesterday, so if you have had any problems or miss a reply, please try again.

Gustav

Hi Gustav,

Thanks for the two BoHansen di's shipped to Canada, i got them on monday!

Regards,

Pierre

Nescafe said:
Hi Gustav,
I sent You a PM about some EQ PCB a few days ago, do You receive it?

Temmy

I have to figure out how to do the shipping to Indonesia before I can give you a quote. I have no deal with UPS for that area, so it would be over 100 euros as is.

Gustav

Nescafé! Are you in a hurry? If not i will visit relatives in indonesia within the next few months, i could bring the pcb's for you.

Pierre

Nescafe said:
OK, I will try another way.

Thank You

I had your boards packed up to go to Volker, but it seems like you ended up declining his offer. I will look into it again if you wish - just send me a mail.

Gustav

anjing said:
Nescafé! Are you in a hurry? If not i will visit relatives in indonesia within the next few months, i could bring the pcb's for you.

Pierre

Thank You for the offer Pierre, but I think I will finish the other project first..

Gustav said:
Nescafe said:

Thank You

I had your boards packed up to go to Volker, but it seems like you ended up declining his offer. I will look into it again if you wish - just send me a mail.

Gustav

Hi Gustav,
yes I have asked Volker help, but finally I decide to fund my DAOC first

Thank You.

Nescafe said:
anjing said:

Pierre

Thank You for the offer Pierre, but I think I will finish the other project first..

Gustav said:
Nescafe said:

Thank You

Gustav

Hi Gustav,
yes I have asked Volker help, but finally I decide to fund my DAOC first

Thank You.

Cheers!

Gustav

Hi Gustav, your PM box is full!

Are you going to offer the ez1073 (non-500 version) again????!!

thanks!

tommypiper said:
Hi Gustav, your PM box is full!

Are you going to offer the ez1073 (non-500 version) again????!!

thanks!

Hey Tommy.

PM is currently full by choice. Can't manage too many lines of communications without losing messages.

I never had the Ez1073 - Try Colin's shop :)

Gustav

frazzman said:
Hey Gustav, any chance of doing a run of Nite 3D Air EQs? Im sure you wouldn't have any trouble getting rid of them....

I have Colins 500 series adaptation in the shop, and if you want it in a regular rack mount, you can use that card with an edge adaptor.

EzAK5

Gustav

Enchilada said:
Are you still able to do the SSL 9K preamp PCB? I can only see the 9K5 preamp on pcbgrinder.com.

Ta

I just sold the last two, and I doubt I will be making more.

You can use the 500 series card to build the same circuit and add an edge connector to make the connections if you want to mount it in a case.

Gustav

Latest posts

Back