PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enchilada said:
Might have to look into that. Thanks  :)

I might have to stock a few connectors...will be a while before I have time to look into it though.

Gustav

Gustav,

I just ordered two BO DI pcb and want to make sure you ship to my mail
address and not street address.

The address I entered on your website order form is the one to use:

Donald Put
PO Box 1163
Idyllwild, CA  92549
USA

BTW, I sent this to [email protected] and it bounced.  You might want to remove that email address from your website if it isn't valid anymore.

BTWII, I also sent this via PM but your inbox is full. 

Thanks,
--
Don

idylldon said:
Gustav,

I just ordered two BO DI pcb and want to make sure you ship to my mail
address and not street address.

The address I entered on your website order form is the one to use:

Donald Put
PO Box 1163
Idyllwild, CA  92549
USA

BTW, I sent this to [email protected] and it bounced.  You might want to remove that email address from your website if it isn't valid anymore.

BTWII, I also sent this via PM but your inbox is full. 

Thanks,
--
Don

Hi Don.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not sure how you accessed the site (direct ip address?), but there is a domain redirect error that I won't be able to talk to my host about until monday/tomorrow, which is also the reason why your mail bounced.

Ill check the admin panel for your order when its back up, and in case you have a specific shipping address, just enter it during check out for future orders :)

Gustav

I was just about to order a couple kits and the website went down.

Gustav, can you email me when the site/web store is back up? We were emailing last week.

"Seanspublic(at)gmail"

Thanks man.

Fuccimain said:
I was just about to order a couple kits and the website went down.

Gustav, can you email me when the site/web store is back up? We were emailing last week.

"Seanspublic(at)gmail"

Thanks man.

Hi Sean.

The website is back up!

Just a matter of sending them the invoice for the domain registration, so they could fix their accounting error - nothing too geeky or technical :)

Gustav

Hi Gustav,
yesterday I ordered a Sidechain PCB, and shortly after e-mailed you about a second one.
Today I received an e-mail confirming one Sidechain order, so I guess that my e-mail may has been ineffective.
How should I proceed to add a second PCB to my existing order ?

Thanks

ArnoldLayne said:
Hi Gustav,
yesterday I ordered a Sidechain PCB, and shortly after e-mailed you about a second one.
Today I received an e-mail confirming one Sidechain order, so I guess that my e-mail may has been ineffective.
How should I proceed to add a second PCB to my existing order ?

Thanks

Sorry, but your order came in as I was packing up orders, so it went out straight away. I haven't made a mail sweep until today.

Gustav

Classic Tube EQ
760 Kit
GSSL meter

oh boy, time to start saving my pennies... ;D

Hello Gustav,

may I ask if and when you will have the 169k5 eq pcbs stock (again)?
On your website they're marked as non-stock.

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
Hello Gustav,

may I ask if and when you will have the 169k5 eq pcbs stock (again)?
On your website they're marked as non-stock.

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Udo.

Found three in the bottom of the Studer tin. Not sure when Ill have more made, but Ill up the priority if you need any, of course.

Gustav

Niketouille said:
Got my package, fast, well packed, nice pcb, like the previous package.
Thank you Gustav.

Thank so much! Still hoping for a vacuum packer for christmas, so I can bag the PCBs properly, but its quite an investment :)

Gustav

Gustav said:
Found three in the bottom of the Studer tin. Not sure when Ill have more made, but Ill up the priority if you need any, of course.

Gustav
Thank you Gustav,

I'd happily take them if I may.
How can I proceed?

Best,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
Gustav said:

Gustav
Thank you Gustav,

I'd happily take them if I may.
How can I proceed?

Best,

Udo.

Just use the shop..

Gustav

Back