PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gustav said:
Shipped all 3 - and thanks for supporting me! :)

Gustav
Boards received this morning.That was fast,just two days to germany!Excellent tracking,very nice boards as always.

Thanks a lot Gustav,

Best regards,

Udo ;)

kante1603 said:
Gustav said:
Shipped all 3 - and thanks for supporting me! :)

Gustav
Boards received this morning.That was fast,just two days to germany!Excellent tracking,very nice boards as always.

Thanks a lot Gustav,

Best regards,

Udo ;)

Good news - and have fun with them!

Gustav

berkleystudios said:
ordered a pair of EZak5's a few days ago. order number 1991. cant wait. Do you know if they have shipped?

Shipped them already, but I can see I made a mistake by using regular mail - I probably didn't look at the total and assumed that two sets of discounted PCBs would not be UPS (Baby haze brain fart?)

Ill get a replacement out via UPS tomorrow...and you can keep the other set when it arrives.

Gustav

Gustav said:
berkleystudios said:
ordered a pair of EZak5's a few days ago. order number 1991. cant wait. Do you know if they have shipped?

Shipped them already, but I can see I made a mistake by using regular mail - I probably didn't look at the total and assumed that two sets of discounted PCBs would not be UPS (Baby haze brain fart?)

Ill get a replacement out via UPS tomorrow...and you can keep the other set when it arrives.

Gustav

oh wow awesome! thanks Gustav! any idea when/ if GPEQ1's will be back? will be ordering other projects soon. need to finish the 5 on my bench now though  :p

berkleystudios said:
Gustav said:
berkleystudios said:

Gustav

oh wow awesome! thanks Gustav! any idea when/ if GPEQ1's will be back? will be ordering other projects soon. need to finish the 5 on my bench now though  :p

GPeQ is back in stock :)

Gustav

Gustav said:
berkleystudios said:
Gustav said:
berkleystudios said:

Gustav

GPeQ is back in stock :)

Gustav

dang :p hopefully i can pick some up after the holidays

dukasound said:
Hi Gistav
Can yu add Montenegro in country lis on your webshop.
Thak in advance
Duka Martinovic - dukasound

I added it to the default list of countries. Let me know if there are any problems :)

Gustav

Hey Gustav,

Happy Holidays! Just wondering about an order I made a month ago (Order ID: #1927), I never received it, any idea when it shipped out?

Thanks, and Happy New Year.

Giancarlo

rooster21 said:
Hey Gustav,

Happy Holidays! Just wondering about an order I made a month ago (Order ID: #1927), I never received it, any idea when it shipped out?

Thanks, and Happy New Year.

Giancarlo

Hi Giancarlo.

I updated your order to completed on november 28th. If you did not receive a notification, please check your spam folder.

You selected regular mail as your shipping option, which can take more than a month to arrive. In my experience, it only happens in very rare cases that it does actually take longer than a week or two to arrive, but it seems like the holiday season has made those cases a little less rare.

https://pcbgrinder.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=82_83

For fast, tracked shipment, I recommend the UPS option on the site.

Hope that helps!?

Gustav

mylesgm said:
I was looking for the nite 500 project, is that still available or?

I might have a few boards kicking around somewhere, but not sure. Send me an e-mail!

Gustav

hello gustav!
well i put an order yesterday evening , for gssl, sscboard and 2x15 traffos (US) and your website returned the paypal transaction !!!!
what can i do to order with you? did i do something wrong on the ordering proccess?

thanks a lot !

I just saw your email about the power traffos! sorry about that! ill do the order without em .
thank you very much!
all the best
Patricio

ptron said:
hello gustav!
well i put an order yesterday evening , for gssl, sscboard and 2x15 traffos (US) and your website returned the paypal transaction !!!!
what can i do to order with you? did i do something wrong on the ordering proccess?

thanks a lot !

I just saw your email about the power traffos! sorry about that! ill do the order without em .
thank you very much!
all the best
Patricio

Glad it worked out :)

Gustav

Got a few EQ kits left over after sign up for the coming camp...

Gustav

And theres still one seat left, if anyone should want it.

Gustav

Back