PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of small bits added, a few updates on some old projects and a new project coming up.

Gustav

A video of something new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdOxJ9nWn1Q

Gustav

Updated with a universal wiring guide for the latest projects.

Gustav

Just a little question about your GSSL SC edition PCB. Is it still compatible with the super sidechain board (is the HPF addition on your board bypassable)?

Someone gave me a case with a GSSL frontpanel which features adjustable SC frequencies, that he had lying around, would be a shame to leave that empty :)

Pignouf said:
Just a little question about your GSSL SC edition PCB. Is it still compatible with the super sidechain board (is the HPF addition on your board bypassable)?

The PCB is still the GssL, but I named the kit update sc ed, just to make it known the sc components are included for the single frequency side chain shown in the build guide.

So yes, fully compatible.

Fully compatible.

Are you still making the Bruno 4k boards? I was going to order some 9k boards and wanted a couple of 4k also. Thanks...

audiosway said:
Are you still making the Bruno 4k boards? I was going to order some 9k boards and wanted a couple of 4k also. Thanks...

Sold about 8 in a year, so I dumped the stock and stopped manufacturing them.

Sorry

Gustav

Well that stinks. Thanks for the reply. I'll go to the site and grab some 9k boards.

Gustav said:
audiosway said:

Sold about 8 in a year, so I dumped the stock and stopped manufacturing them.

Sorry

Gustav

Graph said:
Hi gustav, GSSL kit, includes meter?

Thanks!

Nope.

All studies show that people have an aversion to fragmented buying, but I think helping with the components should be enough to get you started.

I do have a meter in the shop that fits the GssL (Its my own preferred meter for the project), but you should see the aestethic side as an opportunity to express yourself and find the meter that suits you best :)

Gustav

No problem! i was ordering the frontpanel from frank so i wanted to know, I will go with your Meter and power transformer :)

Hello
I.m searching information about your pre4. And i find nothing.
It s possible to work with battery,?
Thanx in advance
Best
Jf

Hello Gustav,

may I ask if there are news on the PQD2 (pre or post christmas)? ;D
Will they have tubes included?

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Udo.

firfe said:
Hello
I.m searching information about your pre4. And i find nothing.
It s possible to work with battery,?
Thanx in advance
Best
Jf

I think 4 channels running on a battery would give you very limited battery life.

you can hook up one channel to two 9V batteries.

Gustav

kante1603 said:
Hello Gustav,

may I ask if there are news on the PQD2 (pre or post christmas)? ;D
Will they have tubes included?

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Udo.

Its all finished, and its working on all tests, but...

Tight now I have put in the usual pots instead of switches/fixed resistors. I need to figure out the resistor values, and I have had some other stuff to finish up before doing so (Like fixing a burned tone generator).

I may work on it monday, but if you just want to get started, go ahead and order a set of boards. (I do have them stocked, even if the website probably is set to zero stock).

Gustav

Latest posts

Back