PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Join the fun..

https://pcbgrinder.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=139

Gustav

I make the boards used for PCB Grinder at my family's PCB manufacturing plant  - Printline.

The factory is located in Denmark, and they just started offering an online ordering service (probably only 10 years too late).

Its a bit congested for my taste, but if you click the "no login" button, it will take you to the quote calculator.

http://printline.dk/webportal/formtools/index_uk-se.php

If you have ever had a board from PCB Grinder in your hands, you can be sure it was manufactured at Printline. In all humility, I happen to think the quality is superb, and  manufacturing is set up to danish, environmental standards.

If you have a complex task, they have a very capable CAM department who will be happy to work with you on your design.

Gustav

Wanna build a Gyraf G7 campbell CT12 mic.....I looked on your website,but couldn't work out which PCB  I needed.
Can you please enlighten me ?  Which one is it I require for the mod, or send me link to correct PCB.
Thanx  Nelly

nelly said:
Wanna build a Gyraf G7 campbell CT12 mic.....I looked on your website,but couldn't work out which PCB  I needed.
Can you please enlighten me ?  Which one is it I require for the mod, or send me link to correct PCB.
Thanx  Nelly

Hi Nelly.

I dont offer the G7 anymore, but you can order a panel full of them (a single PCB would probably be too costly to make it worth
while).

Feel free to mail me if its relevant.

Gustav

Thanx for getting back to me....Want the whole PCB kit PSU to. will see if I can track one down first.
Thanx bud

New shop software installed.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Gustav

labak said:
Hello Gustav,

What happened to the Matrix boards on your webshop?

Would demand a revision to keep them going on par with the rest of the stuff - not enough interest in them to keep them going. (Sold very few, even after I discounted them to clear stock).

I do have one or two left, so write me if you need a set.

Gustav

Clearing out a few things.

https://pcbgrinder.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=73

Gustav

Hi Gustav,

I see that your web site is undergoing maintenance but I would like to order a GSSL board set  urgently. Could you please e-mail me the total including shipping to UK and your paypal registered e-mail address at [email protected]  ?  I am not sure if you charge VAT but I am VAT registered.

Kind regards,

Cemal

sahib said:
Hi Gustav,

I see that your web site is undergoing maintenance but I would like to order a GSSL board set  urgently. Could you please e-mail me the total including shipping to UK and your paypal registered e-mail address at [email protected]  ?  I am not sure if you charge VAT but I am VAT registered.

Kind regards,

Cemal

Site should be running now, but urgent won't be possible the coming week. I just took care of everything, and won't be shipping until next weekend again.

Ill need to update your account after you've registered for the VAT registration. I know its a bit of a hassle, but invoices are autogenerated in the software.

Gustav

Earlier this year, I got divorced, and now I am ready to make a move from the rented house I've been stuck in ever since.

Not going for anything fancy, and I thought I'd be browsing for a month or two, but I found the perfect apartment today, and in order to make a bid on it, I'd need a little extra for down payment and moving.

I added a 10% coupon in the shop, so if you type MOVING in the appropriate field, you'll save a little money - and help a lot. Valid for items in the kits section and the assembled units section.

I am basically covered on the down payment, so this is just to make sure I can cover moving and administrative expenses.

Gustav

Gustav said:
I added a 10% coupon in the shop, so if you type MOVING in the appropriate field, you'll save a little money - and help a lot.

When I tried to apply coupon code, I got this message:
"Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

shot said:
When I tried to apply coupon code, I got this message:
"Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

I forgot to add, its for kits and assembled units only. Could that be the reason?

I moved the date back a day on the period of it, think thats been an issue before.

Gustav

Gustav said:
I forgot to add, its for kits and assembled units only. Could that be the reason?

Oh! That must be a reason.
I was going to buy pcb
I'll still buy it, even without coupon, since I need it and to support you
:)

Luka

Added a free shipping option for orders over €550!

Gustav

Hi Gustav,

is the assembling guide for the "Symmetric FET" somewhere available?

I still have a full Kit here, nobody wants to buy it, so I have to build it myself and I think a building instruction would be nice.

Thanks

RockyDutschke said:
Hi Gustav,

is the assembling guide for the "Symmetric FET" somewhere available?

I still have a full Kit here, nobody wants to buy it, so I have to build it myself and I think a building instruction would be nice.

Thanks

Hi Rocky.

Mail me about this, and I will see what I can find - I dont recall if there was an assembly guide for this, but its "just the usual".

In any case - mail me :)

Gustav

TillM said:
Hey Gustav,
is the EQ169 out of stock or did you don't sell it anymore?

Had it out of stock - new batch gtg.

Gustav

Latest posts

Back