Re: PCB Grinder - DIY projects & PCB prototyping
« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
I make the boards used for PCB Grinder at my family's PCB manufacturing plant  - Printline.

The factory is located in Denmark, and they just started offering an online ordering service (probably only 10 years too late).

Its a bit congested for my taste, but if you click the "no login" button, it will take you to the quote calculator.

http://printline.dk/webportal/formtools/index_uk-se.php

If you have ever had a board from PCB Grinder in your hands, you can be sure it was manufactured at Printline. In all humility, I happen to think the quality is superb, and  manufacturing is set up to danish, environmental standards.

If you have a complex task, they have a very capable CAM department who will be happy to work with you on your design.

Gustav
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 01:48:07 AM by Gustav »

nelly

PCB for gyraf g7
« Reply #262 on: March 29, 2016, 07:45:06 AM »
Wanna build a Gyraf G7 campbell CT12 mic.....I looked on your website,but couldn't work out which PCB  I needed.
Can you please enlighten me ?  Which one is it I require for the mod, or send me link to correct PCB.
Thanx  Nelly

Re: PCB for gyraf g7
« Reply #263 on: March 29, 2016, 08:18:37 AM »
Wanna build a Gyraf G7 campbell CT12 mic.....I looked on your website,but couldn't work out which PCB  I needed.
Can you please enlighten me ?  Which one is it I require for the mod, or send me link to correct PCB.
Thanx  Nelly

Hi Nelly.

I dont offer the G7 anymore, but you can order a panel full of them (a single PCB would probably be too costly to make it worth
while).

Feel free to mail me if its relevant.

Gustav

nelly

Re: PCB Grinder - Parts, projects & PCBs for DIY audio
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2016, 09:43:52 AM »
Thanx for getting back to me....Want the whole PCB kit PSU to. will see if I can track one down first.
Thanx bud

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2016, 01:36:40 PM »
New shop software installed.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Gustav

labak

« Reply #266 on: April 12, 2016, 11:40:35 AM »
Hello Gustav,

What happened to the Matrix boards on your webshop?

Best regards.

Chris.

« Reply #267 on: April 13, 2016, 07:05:10 AM »
Hello Gustav,

What happened to the Matrix boards on your webshop?

Would demand a revision to keep them going on par with the rest of the stuff - not enough interest in them to keep them going. (Sold very few, even after I discounted them to clear stock).

I do have one or two left, so write me if you need a set.

Gustav

sahib

« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2016, 06:29:40 PM »
Hi Gustav,

I see that your web site is undergoing maintenance but I would like to order a GSSL board set  urgently. Could you please e-mail me the total including shipping to UK and your paypal registered e-mail address at [email protected]  ?  I am not sure if you charge VAT but I am VAT registered.

Kind regards,

Cemal

« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2016, 06:55:43 AM »
Hi Gustav,

I see that your web site is undergoing maintenance but I would like to order a GSSL board set  urgently. Could you please e-mail me the total including shipping to UK and your paypal registered e-mail address at [email protected]  ?  I am not sure if you charge VAT but I am VAT registered.

Kind regards,

Cemal

Site should be running now, but urgent won't be possible the coming week. I just took care of everything, and won't be shipping until next weekend again.

Ill need to update your account after you've registered for the VAT registration. I know its a bit of a hassle, but invoices are autogenerated in the software.

Gustav

Re: PCB Grinder - Parts, projects & PCBs for DIY audio (10% coupon MOVING)
« Reply #271 on: December 11, 2016, 06:09:03 AM »
Earlier this year, I got divorced, and now I am ready to make a move from the rented house I've been stuck in ever since.

Not going for anything fancy, and I thought I'd be browsing for a month or two, but I found the perfect apartment today, and in order to make a bid on it, I'd need a little extra for down payment and moving.

I added a 10% coupon in the shop, so if you type MOVING in the appropriate field, you'll save a little money - and help a lot. Valid for items in the kits section and the assembled units section.

I am basically covered on the down payment, so this is just to make sure I can cover moving and administrative expenses.

Gustav
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:09:07 AM by Gustav »

shot

« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2016, 09:45:51 AM »
I added a 10% coupon in the shop, so if you type MOVING in the appropriate field, you'll save a little money - and help a lot.

When I tried to apply coupon code, I got this message:
 "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2016, 10:14:31 AM »
When I tried to apply coupon code, I got this message:
 "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

I forgot to add, its for kits and assembled units only. Could that be the reason?

I moved the date back a day on the period of it, think thats been an issue before.

Gustav

shot

« Reply #274 on: December 11, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »
I forgot to add, its for kits and assembled units only. Could that be the reason?

Oh! That must be a reason.
I was going to buy pcb
I'll still buy it, even without coupon, since I need it and to support you
:)

Luka

« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2017, 03:55:28 AM »
Added a free shipping option for orders over €550!

Gustav

« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »
Hi Gustav,

is the assembling guide for the "Symmetric FET" somewhere available?

I still have a full Kit here, nobody wants to buy it, so I have to build it myself and I think a building instruction would be nice.

Thanks

« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2017, 10:58:53 AM »
Hi Gustav,

is the assembling guide for the "Symmetric FET" somewhere available?

I still have a full Kit here, nobody wants to buy it, so I have to build it myself and I think a building instruction would be nice.

Thanks

Hi Rocky.

Mail me about this, and I will see what I can find - I dont recall if there was an assembly guide for this, but its "just the usual".

In any case - mail me :)

Gustav

TillM

« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
Hey Gustav,
is the EQ169 out of stock or did you don't sell it anymore?

« Reply #279 on: May 28, 2017, 11:26:27 AM »
Hey Gustav,
is the EQ169 out of stock or did you don't sell it anymore?

Had it out of stock - new batch gtg.

Gustav