Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey chunger

sorry i didnt get back to u sooner, just bought a house and finances are non existant so i wont be in for this round. i am still very interested in the u67 style mic body and psu and will be looking a buying one in the near future if u still have them. in fact if this is a long term project you're doing i'll probably be looking at buying all 3 mic bodies(u67/u47/c12) on offer.

mick

Spencerleehorton said:
Hi,

I did try and order a ShuaiYin SYT-5 $145 without capsule before i think but i never got a link to pay for it?
could i try to order one again please?

regards

Spence.

Hi Spence,

I have you on the list.  The mics have not arrived yet and will be due Dec. 23 to be in stock.  I have only shipped a few orders upon special request directly from China.  The rest will be shipping from the US after I get them in hand.  I will invoice everyone on the list when I get mics in hand.

Hello,
Can I be wait-listed for one Alctron GT-2B if it becomes available? This would be for Poctop's FET47 project.
thanks,
JS

Hello,

Getting more GT-2B in stock will be my first priority on the 2nd shipment.  There have been some cancellations for GT-2B microphones from the reserved list and if anyone else decides to withdraw, it is likely some more units might free up.  I will keep you posted.

Hi Chunger,
I'd like to order one ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit without capsule
plus 3 extra capsule mounts. Please put me on the list!

Peps

Please put me down for 1 ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit without capsule.

Thanks

Due to unforeseen logistics with this initial batch, a number of SYT-5 body kits will be arriving tomorrow Dec. 17.  Some invoices will be going out immediately for reserved orders that can be fulfilled with the initial batch.  Please keep an eye out.

Please add to my order:
1      ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit w/o capsule

Thanks!

Is it possible to get the screw on style shockmount with the SYT-5? (as shown with the GT-2B)

A number of B-stock microphone tubes are available now for folks who may have SYT-5 bodies with incorrect pattern switch markings for the U67 and U87 clone builds.
I'll take one!

p.s. These have cardiod in the middle, yes?

Duh oh. . . sorry dmp, I was incorrect. . . the bodies that were sent could possibly be parts for mics who's guts are packed on the cargo ship.  I will have to hold off on selling these until I see what came in the main shipment.

The factory was short a few body tubes at the time the ship left Shanghai, so these bare tubes that were shipped could be attached to microhpones in the main batch. . . not B-stock.

OK, no problem.
I'm glad you're offering these bodies with the CORRECT pattern labeling!

I would like to order one ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit.
Can you please put me on the list!
Andreas

Latest posts

Back