Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I'd like to be added to the list for an SYT-5 kit w/o capsule.

Thanks,
Paul

3+ cubic meters of microphones and parts are successfully cleared through customs and ready for pickup pending completion of wire transfer to freight forwarding company.

Now, I must work on good excuses to the wife about the pile of boxes 9 ft. high in the living room. . . suggestions welcome  :p

Just tell her that you did a little Xmas shopping.

Ps. Will this shipment include the hst-11a mikes and PSU's? I believe that I am still on the list for two. I returned your message awhile back with all of my info.

Thanks

Chad

Volume11 said:
Ps. Will this shipment include the hst-11a mikes and PSU's? I believe that I am still on the list for two. I returned your message awhile back with all of my info.

I have you on for 2 HT-11A and yes, this shipment will contain everything.

chunger said:
Volume11 said:

I have you on for 2 HT-11A and yes, this shipment will contain everything.
Sweeeeet!

Chad

I will take up to 2 of the SYT-5 body kits if they are unclaimed.  I'm in Canada.  PM me if interested.

How Will we know if we're on for this batch or a second one?
I'm really locking forward to putting this microphone together.

Sonart said:
How Will we know if we're on for this batch or a second one?
I'm really locking forward to putting this microphone together.

I'm about 60% done invoicing everyone who reserved microphones in the order reservations were made.  It is very likely that I will have enough stock to supply all requests to date.  GT-2B microphones might run out, but there are a few people who cancelled their reservations of GT-2B microphones so everything might work out.  Everything else will be in stock at least for a while on the first batch.  I will post to this thread when everyone that I have on the list has been invoiced.  At that point, if you have not received a notice and have reserved something, you should contact me again to verify.  For now, I am invoicing as fast as possible.  Actual shipping costs are being calculated for each order.  I apologize for some of the rates that are coming up.  These packages are larger and heavier than I expected so shipping costs particularly on international orders are not as good as I had hoped.

Thanks everyone for your support.  For the people I have invoiced so far, a payment before the new year would be tremendously helpful for me at this time logistically.

Microphones are in the CBP warehouse near my house and at this point, all payments have been finalized and the cargo has cleared customs.  I will be picking up tomorrow morning and begin shipping immediately.  Some folks who ordered SYT-5 kits should have received them already due to the early arrival of a few units by air mail.  Due to the volume of pre-orders, it may take a few days for me to process through and send everything out.

The Eagle has landed. . .

p1353406688-4.jpg

At this point, paypal invoices have gone out to everyone who has reserved microphones.  If you have made a reservation and have not received an invoice, please contact me immediately.  If you would like to withdraw your reservation for whatever reason (high shipping costs, etc.) please let me know as well so I can release those microphones to another customer.

Thanks again for your support.  Now the packing begins in earnest.  More than 1/3 of the orders went out to Europe.  I'm wondering if I need to locate a staging point across the pond.

Payment sent.
If possible try to use USPS for french shipping as most of the time it help us to save on the VAT !!!!

Thanks for organizing this  ;D.

Back