Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry but can you please cancel my order placed today for x2 cinemag 13113 heading for Yeovil UK.  Thank you :)

All wood box types are back in stock now!

SYT-5/ U47
GT-2B
HT-11A

M49 bodies have been received and look good except some screws are missing so I will have to source those before I can take photos and list them.

I apologize for the extended delays restocking the C12 PCB sets.  There is an ELA M251 prototype on my bench  that I am almost finished confirming.  I will order C12 and ELA M251 PCB's together in bulk once the prototype is confirmed.  After this, PCB's should be in stock.  Please standby.

I have added a few very small items that have been repeatedly requested.

3 pin and 7 pin XLR inserts that fit most imported microphone bodies
p2588501452-3.jpg

Soft tube socket mounts for HT-11A microphone body
p2588501293-3.jpg

A new single screw capsule mount with slotted saddle mount holes that should fit most 34mm capsules without drilling the saddle
p2588501102-3.jpg

And, the big one, M49 bodies are now in stock and live on the webstore.    I apologize for the super expensive Binder 961 series connectors.  . . these are often requested as an option.  I may attempt to have an XLR insert base piece made to have a lower cost option in the future.
p2588499206-3.jpg

chunger said:
I apologize for the extended delays restocking the C12 PCB sets.  There is an ELA M251 prototype on my bench  that I am almost finished confirming.  I will order C12 and ELA M251 PCB's together in bulk once the prototype is confirmed.  After this, PCB's should be in stock.  Please standby.

That's great news. Will the 251 PCB be compatible with the BeesNeez 251 bodies?

Hello
i would like to know if the T BONE sct700 bocy will have the good sizes for a pleuso BV8P,  and a vf 14 ? also, do you have vf 14 sockets ?
thanks you for your answer and such a good work !
I also would like to know : would the eagletone cm902 be a good donor for a u47 with the components I mentioned ?
thanks again
luc from France.

Hey Chunger,

I ordered some things on Oct 24th and emailed a week ago but haven't heard anything, has this shipped?  Did you see the order?

Thanks!

Also very interested in a complete C12 kit when it becomes available again! :) Any idea when they will be available again?

Latest posts

Back