Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick question and i know the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but will the SYT-5 gen 3 WITH switch markings be available again any time in the near future?

Well so I'm about to order from you from the webshop.

Got a question regarding the difference in price on the check out page.

Subtotal $88.00
Shipping $32.95
Total $120.95

Well it states thst additional shipping/tax may be collected during checkout so guess that's the reason somehow. But what shipping/tax? When changing to a US address this difference in total cost does not apply and the shipping cost change but do not match the difference.

Is it some extra US sales tax or EU import tax that add the extra cost? (Live in Sweden)

Zebra_PD said:
Well so I'm about to order from you from the webshop.

Got a question regarding the difference in price on the check out page.

Subtotal $88.00
Shipping $32.95
Total $120.95

Well it states thst additional shipping/tax may be collected during checkout so guess that's the reason somehow. But what shipping/tax? When changing to a US address this difference in total cost does not apply and the shipping cost change but do not match the difference.

Is it some extra US sales tax or EU import tax that add the extra cost? (Live in Sweden)

Hello,

I am not sure I fully understand the errors you are seeing.  The webstore should calculate the total cost of the parts and then generate a shipping cost which most of the time works pretty well, but for certain items may over-calculate.  But, those should be the only charges seen and the totals should match up.  California orders will have sales tax added in a separate line item.  I charge for the shipping which does not include international  import duties, taxes, and other fees.  Those are typically assessed at the customs office in the destination country.

chunger said:
Hello,

I am not sure I fully understand the errors you are seeing.  The webstore should calculate the total cost of the parts and then generate a shipping cost which most of the time works pretty well, but for certain items may over-calculate.  But, those should be the only charges seen and the totals should match up.  California orders will have sales tax added in a separate line item.  I charge for the shipping which does not include international  import duties, taxes, and other fees.  Those are typically assessed at the customs office in the destination country.

Thx for your reply and info Chunger :)

I'll will send you a email about the specific errors I'm experience at checkout then.

(UPDATE) When I used my computer instead of my mobile the checkout calculator worked as it should. Perhaps just a bug in the mobile version of the site. The order is made! Looking forward to get the package! :) Great job and service Chunger!

When you restock those C12 kits I will be in for another one! Shame I bought only one when they were available..

useme2305 said:
quick question and i know the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but will the SYT-5 gen 3 WITH switch markings be available again any time in the near future?

+1 too!

useme2305 said:

+1

Hi I would want to put order on the 639 website, anybody know is still open ? because I don't have any news about my mail !

May be very busy.

Best

He seems well alive.
Received my parcel today; ordered on Jan 24, shipped out on Feb 9...

I placed an order on the website 12 days ago, have heard nothing back about shipping after a few email. I live in san francisco. Is the studio 939 site active, or do I need to go block the payment?

Thanks!

I ordered 7 days ago... Business as usual with 939. Most all my orders have always been slow, a lot of times, not shipped until a month after order. It’s fine. I’m never in a hurry and he always comes through; never heard of him not to.

Hi all

I have the same problem...

I placed a order there is weeks ago and no news no mail reply !!!

Let us know if we must to block the payment or engage a Paypal litige.

I can understand he's very busy, but a small mail would be commercial isn't it ?

Best

Looks like it shipped this morning. Dunno if they saw this post, or it was lucky timing, but looks like things are underway. Thanks for the replies!

Anode said:
Hi and thanks for the update

How did you know that ?

Best

Sorry, not sure what you mean? If you mean just that it had shipped, I saw a shipment coming from the east bay, and I had seen that he is up near me here in SF. I hadn't ordered anything else that would make sense of that shipment.

It did arrive, and everything is fine.

I hope this answers your question!

Latest posts

Back