G7 BOM....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BR

Hey guys,
I just made a G7 BOM and I would love to post it and see if any of you fellas would like to check for errors. I have a weird feeling I might have made a mistake or too...
I have no way of posting it, so I would like to send it to some body so they could post it for everybody's benefit...
what do you think???
Please e-mail me at gilparenteATyahooDOTcom, or post your email so I can send you the spreadsheet..

thanks
Gil

send it to gyrafaudioATgmailDotcom, and I'll take a look..

Spreadsheet.. What format is that?

You could also use our upload index at:

http://groupdiy.twin-x.com/index.php

Jakob E.

[quote author="gyraf"]
Spreadsheet.. What format is that?
[/quote]
I would assume excel

How important is the 10k resistor going to pin 2. Does it have to be 5% or 1%.
Just wondering cause I found a 1% at mouser instead of the 5%.

part # 71-CPF1-F-10K

The IEC with volyage selction switch is that needed or can you do it w/o one?
I am in the US and dont need the 220. Just curious.

Hey Chuck
the IEC is just an option that I liked. You can go with any IEC connector with fuse holder... I'm actually going to change that in the BOM for some Digikey parts because I'm having a really hard time getting info from Cliff USA. Plus I think they only sell 1k units and more.. so I'm out of there...

1% resistor shoud be fine....
btw. all the resistors on the BOM should be 1%..

Hey Jakob,
could you upload the BOM..
thanks

take care
Gil

Thanks for the BOM! Does anyone have a source for the 1/4" square bar to mount the pcb on? I am also looking for an enclosure for the G7 power supply.

any ideas?

I'm pretty sure you can find the bars at Mcmaster Carr. and just do a search for Hammond cases in digikey or mouser, they have a how bunch of different ones pretty cheap..
hope it helps.
Gil

Latest posts

Back