• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seventh Circle Audio Rack and n72 Neve clone Mic Amp - For Sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrobumps

Hi,

I have a seventh circle audio chassis with one N72 (Neve clone) installed.  It can take a total of 8 units.  I've owned this for a few years now and it has had very light use, only handful of vocal sessions.  It sounds really great, but due to lack of use I can't really justify keeping it. 

I have the off white chassis as pictured on the homepage http://www.seventhcircleaudio.com/  It can also take various other styles of mic amps including an API clone.  They are really great projects to build.

I paid including shipping and VAT and duty to the UK a little over £600 unbuilt.  I live in London and can ship to UK and Europe  (will need to get a shipping quote for outside of the UK)

I would like to get £500 for it, but will consider offers over the next week. 

Hi,  is the 8 unit power supply the most recent one? The one that has the individual labels for the different preamps etc, or the old one with 1 generic label for any and all units?

Back