MK-U47 - build thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an exciting project.  I keep checking back to make sure I don't miss the limited release!  Knowing my luck, Max will release this and I'll be busy and the whole mess will sell out in minutes like McCartney tickets.  :eek:

So......when is this project going to be available?  I just ordered two Blue Line Thiersch capsules and have the parts for the PSUsss.  Now I need bodies and guts!!  Ewww, that sounded gross.

Brotastic said:
So......when is this project going to be available?  I just ordered two Blue Line Thiersch capsules and have the parts for the PSUsss.  Now I need bodies and guts!!  Ewww, that sounded gross.

Sounds like a full meal to me.  Ready to eat one myself.

please help me to understand these arcane electrical Diy terms : "savings account", is a depository for electrical charges: I don't have one ?:)

kcatthedog said:
please help me to understand these arcane electrical Diy terms : "savings account", is a depository for electrical charges: I don't have one ?:)

With bitcoin, savings truly can be electrical charges.  Wonder if old IO would take bitcoins.

FLEA send the first batch of the headbaskets, and they look amazing.
So 25 Kits will be available soon.
Everything will be included except capsule and capsule holder, psu and cable (mic-connector is included).
Here's a shot from the exterior, a updated look from the inside & build pics will follow soon.

MK-U47.jpg

Back