• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: f76 fet compressor and LAZ LA3A projects

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmgwg

for sale projects I have no longer time to finish and need money to "invest" in food and rent ;)
PCBs are 95% stuffed [with all needed parts included] and those projects generally need finishing touch.
Would love to sell those fast so prices are less what I've paid for parts alone.
thanks for looking;)

igor's f76 fet compressor
-no front panel/ for racking
-all the needed parts, igor's opamp and lundahl output transformer, matched fets

laz la3a
- everything needed for 500 series build [you would only need 2 knobs of your choice]
- transformer set from hairball
- all the opto parts included

Hi Rafal!

Please respond and send me a trackning number for the shipped package.

Thanx
// Mattias

Just for reference:

zmgwg said:
for sale projects I have no longer time to finish and need money to "invest" in food and rent ;)
PCBs are 95% stuffed [with all needed parts included] and those projects generally need finishing touch.
Would love to sell those fast so prices are less what I've paid for parts alone.
thanks for looking;)

igor's f76 fet compressor
-no front panel/ for racking
-all the needed parts, igor's opamp and lundahl output transformer, matched fets

laz la3a
- everything needed for 500 series build [you would only need 2 knobs of your choice]
- transformer set from hairball
- all the opto parts included

Latest posts

Back