Happy Holidays Everybody

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been watching 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' over here.

Been a tradition since ... the seventies I guess :)

Love that show.

Cheers to all

1118201217254920410654441353208896.jpg

;D ;D ;D

Hope everyone has a safe holiday season!  Looking forward to the new year!

Whatever your tradition (or lack there-of) I hope the Holiday is a peaceful blessing and wonder of contentment for you! Thanks for all the wisdom and learning that you guys so freely give here I am truly enriched by all.

me me me .......  but it's not quite beer o'clock just yet... soon...

For the first time in decades I sat down for a proper christmas dinner. My sweet 84YO neighbor invited me over for a proper meal with him and his family (son and two grandchildren), with both (cajun spiced) turkey and chicken, corn on the cob, baked sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, squash casserole, stuffing, turkey gravy, yeast rolls, pumpkin pie, and banana pudding...  I'm sure I forgot something. Of course there was sweet tea to drink.  (I brought the fresh ground, fresh roasted columbian coffee).

I warned him that he shouldn't feed strays like me, because then they will keep coming back.  8)

JR

Happy holidays -- posting late for Christmas and Hanukkah, we're into Kwanzaa and lookg to New Year.

Like John, real Christmas dinner this year, and we overlapped on sweet potatoes and green beans. I had it with my oldest friend in town, 88 and kicking. Oh, and gingerbread with blueberries and mango sorbet. And, of course, fessanjoon.

Enjoy!

Peace,
Paul

Back