Any GroupDIYers in Amsterdam / Netherlands?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob_gould

Hi All,

I'll be moving from the UK to Amsterdam next week.  It'd be great if there were some local people from the board to chat about music and DIY with.  Let me know if you're local and interested in any kind of meet up!

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

Welkom ! En spreek je al nederlands ?

:)

Amsterdam, there are a few fellow groupmembers there. Anna Loog for instance.

Willem lives in Nijmegen, I live in Zevenaar, close to Arnhem. Both Nijmegen and Zevenaar are located close to the german border, so, not so close to Amsterdam, but The Netherlands is small so it's not that far either : )

Maybe we can organise a dutch GroupDIY meeting one day.......

Yep! Great idea.
We had a meeting over here in Groningen a while back but I guess it's a bit far away for most diy'ers.

Mzzl,
Corneel

Thanks for the replies everyone! 

helterbelter said:
Welkom ! En spreek je al nederlands ?

Not yet - I start lessons tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to them even though I only know a few words at the moment!  My girlfriend will find it a bit easier as one side of her family is from the Netherlands so she's been hearing the language since she was a little girl, but we are both determined to learn properly even though people here in Amsterdam speak fantastic English for the most part.

A DIY meeting at some point sounds great!  The travel would be no problem for me as it'd mean getting to see a different part of the country.

Cheers (or should I say tot ziens!)

Rob

Latest posts

Back