Jesus Christ/ Jesus Christo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analag

Whatever fuck you call him...GDIY is accumulating some crazy rooms/sub forums or whatever you wannacallit. Keep it simple. Less is more, remember?

Sometimes it becomes a pleasant discovery , but for those who get trapped in a sub-category
it becomes a filter [  and you don't always smell someone if they've died on the internet or get lost
that's a good thing , right ? ]
Isn't the car project going well or do you need another one ?

analag,

I understand your message, but find your post title really offensive.  It was like someone punched me in the face when I saw your post title.  Is that really necessary?

Greg

yeah  , politics & religion , great ways to start an argument
It doesn't offend me , but I'm not Christian , what was your intent ?

analag said:
Whatever f**k you call him...GDIY is accumulating some crazy rooms/sub forums or whatever you wannacallit. Keep it simple. Less is more, remember?

nah, they are just trying to become gearslutz... right? ;)

Give the guy a break. He's offended that the forums have become fragmented. Blasphemy is the answer to this. Can't you see the logic?

According to Christian sacred texts the very first miracle Jesus Christ ever performed was bringing alcoholic beverages to a party that had run dry...I think if he were here he would offer analog a drink and tell us all to chill and listen to the band...(and maybe He is and just did)

I like that iomegaman, and agree  8)

I don't want to judge anyone or thump any bibles, I need to thump my ohm's law book so I can understand it.  :)  I'm just sayin' the thread title pops up and took me by surprise. 

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt. 'Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.    :)

I like jesus in a potato chip , like the law of impermanence though , it just doesn't last .
but again  , What was your intention ?

Another fun thread debate , but Hey , Who's playing tonight ?

Kingston said:
I have just one question for you guys,

how did you manage to get internet in the nineteenth century?

Regards,
the 21st century

"The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole."

iomegaman said:
"The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole."

well that was fun, thank you! I had not heard of this John Titor story before. One of the better scifi short stories I have read for a while.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/185348/thread/1167808999/last-1170646585/Time+Travel+Mechanics
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/johntitor05.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Jesus Christ!

:p

Latest posts

Back