Neve 66 Series Meter Bridge woes.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradholland

Hi Guys,

We recently acquired a plasma meter bridge from a 51 series that we have installed in our 66 series.
Unfortunatley, the driver/regulator card took a bit of a hammering and got shorted out against the frame. We did have the meters running before this happened and we noticed that with all tracks on the console coming out at a clean 0db that levels on all meters were varying..

The meters dont work at all now, the regulator card I have is EV10786 ISS12, although I have a spare (which doesn't seem to do anything either,) From I guess a much older system. It has more regulators fitted to it amongst other things.

I have attached a picture here of the boards, I am trying to find any info I possibly can on them, as I dont have that section in my service manuals.
So that I can first repair, and then calibrate them.
I've already tried neve and dont seem to get a response on all the 'super polite' emails I have already sent them.

Apologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong forum, and 'Hello', this is my first post.

cheers guys
Brad

Attachments

• IMAG0309.jpg
    IMAG0309.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 53
Although this thread is empty (not sure why)
There has been some really useful and thorough information given to me by a few members on this forum.
Just wanted to extend my thanks and appreciation to those guys (you know who you are)

For the good of the community I intend to post my findings and results when I get the thing working again.

a thousand thanks
Brad

Back