Cats vs Dogs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazel said:
posts above i introduced our cat and dog, sadly the old guy, our beloved Silver passed 2 hours ago.

It's time to cry, remember good times and start assuming his loss

:-[

Sorry to hear this. 

Take care, losing a pet is really hard.

hazel said:
posts above i introduced our cat and dog, sadly the old guy, our beloved Silver passed 2 hours ago.

It's time to cry, remember good times and start assuming his loss

:-[

Sorry for your loss.  It's a hard hole to fill.  Please see post #18.
Best,
Bruno2000

bruno2000 said:
Dog's Last Will
Best,
Bruno2000

Very nice Bruno

My girlfriend is a dog lover, i prefer cats. We don't have plans to get a dog by now, god only knows...

Life is hard, but feelings and memories remains, did you ever cry while smiling? Bitter sweet feeling

Grew up on a sheep farm so learned to appreciate the amazing skills of a good sheepdog (ie if the dog didn't do the work I had to do it) but never got to see dogs as pets - they were tools. Cats on the other hand have always been front and centre in family life. They run the home and we willingly serve them. Two beautiful gingers at present.

Attachments

• DSCN0068.JPG
    DSCN0068.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 22
thermionic said:
If a cat isn't fed it will hunt its own prey. A dog will starve.

Cats are meticulously clean. Most dogs stink.

Game over.

My Siberian Husky hunts squirrels and devours them whole. It freaks out the old ladies in the neighborhood when they see him walking by with his white fur stained blood red.

Also, I feed him a raw meat diet so he doesn't get bad breath. I DIY his dogfood.  That crappy production dogfood is why most dogs smell. That junk is flash cooked and then soaked in oil so it will pass through the processors.

Speaking od smelling bad... when I was a kid we had a dog and cats, one black kitten earned the nickname "black bomber" because this small black kitten would suddenly bolt up with it's tail straight up in the air, and run out of the room. A few minutes later the smell would wash over the rest of the room.

A powerful smell from such a small kitten.  :eek:  At least it was smart enough to leave.

JR

We've got one of each. Walter, our cat, was the first and we got him right after we got married ans my wife was finishing grad school and living 4 hours away. He would spend every other week with me  and would ride like a champ in the car. Then right around christmas 2011 we stopped by the same  humane society where we got Walter on a whim and my wife found our dog Garland. She was one of 2 pups that had survived being dumped in a ditch by someone and she was terrified of all the people there the weekend before Christmas. My wife picked her up and she just passed out in her arms, so she couldn't even put her down until we got her home. She's a weird looking idiot though,  we think she's Pit Bull/ black lab or greyhound mix.
The two get along well enough, the both harass each endlessly. It's like they're both still slightly scared of each other.

Back