Looking for PYE schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea Jakob. What would work best, a meta or a sticky? Or should it be it's own "Wanted" section outside The Lab?

(That would help the rest of us who collect everything schematic we find too! :wink: )

Gerry

Hey there y'all, i have a pair of PYE's getting racked and when i bought the modules, they came with complete schems. I believe they are the same serial as you are asking about, but i'll have to double check when i get them back this week. I will scan the docs for you, and can email them. (these are the really early ones with dark grey faceplates??? )

Thanks BAR,

I`m asking for the docs for a friend, I`m not sure what version he own but any info is very useful!

Best Regards,

Synthi

Welp, looks like the model number for my pair are 842674/00's. 1961??? They should be done this week or early next week, anyone want pix PM me, laters.....b

Hey CJ, you talkin bout the Schem for the 842674/00?? Or the 5751's?? My modules came with an Original Manual and full schematics. PM if you need em, i will scan them when i get them back.

:grin:

pye_schem_1.jpg

Back