• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*SOLD * Neve 2254 cards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to take Harrison pre out of the title , I keep getting sucked into thinking I should buy them

Wow...
dirty1_1garry wrote: "not a good deal :("
Not only totally obnoxious, but extremely disrespectful of the time it took to put this together, and completely untrue.
I could easily sell these items on Ebay and get twice as much for them, guess how I know...
I suppose one of the many banes of the internet will continue to be newbies who need to learn some etiquette.

Anyways, will be taking more pics and sending them to the inquiring parties, thanks.

dirty1_1garry said:
not a good deal :(

All of the PCBs, a case with custom screen printed faceplate, 4 Elma switches, and 2 31267s! Not a good deal? Plus he's throwing in some extra parts and populated pcbs. You're kidding me right? You realize this would cost you over $650 to source, not including your time and shipping. Plus, these appear to be custom made components, so that will raise the resale value.

The deal is almost as ridiculous as you commenting on a persons for sale thread with your opinion on the pricing. Most forums don't allow it at all, but this forum has mostly respectful members.

I've been coming back to this listing several times because it's one helluva good deal!!
And I've been hoping to maybe see some more pics, even if I haven't declared myself as a buyer.
And I wish somebody buy this quick cause I WANT IT!!!! But I need FET compressors more....

Best of luck!!
//Magnus

Peaked my attention... Would also like more pics. And possibly a shipping quote to Hampton, Virginia. USA.

Thanks

Back