high value resistor identification

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reubenm

Hi,
    there is a typically megaohm or gigaohm value resistor than is not sold in mouser or farnell , square body and brown- like brown ceramic capacitors. -used in pelusos mxls and mikteks. can anybody identify the voltage rating and type of these resistors?and... where can one buy one?

#pic: bottom and left                      thanks v much.

Attachments

• P1020553.jpg
    P1020553.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 36
What does the marking say?

wrt voltage and power ratings - for a P48-powered mic you don't get anywhere near a limit.

RS has some high-ohmic resistors.

Jakob E.

gyraf said:
What does the marking say?

wrt voltage and power ratings - for a P48-powered mic you don't get anywhere near a limit.

RS has some high-ohmic resistors.

Jakob E.

says ' 1KM '. ~ 1gigaohm..

the voltage rating is not clear or i dont know it? what is the resistor...i searched china market says its 'glazed high current / wirewound' resistor. can someone confirm this and the voltage rating? thanks

ilmarik said:
This will work
Mouser part No:

279-RGP0207CHK1G0

thanks,yup that would work ...i'm into Dale and Ohmite tho.. Still does anyone know the voltage rating on that 'glazed high current / wirewound' part?

reubenm said:
ilmarik said:
This will work
Mouser part No:

279-RGP0207CHK1G0

thanks,yup that would work ...i'm into Dale and Ohmite tho.. Still does anyone know the voltage rating on that 'glazed high current / wirewound' part?

The page in the Mouser catalog for that particular part says 750V.

-a

http://zsaone.en.alibaba.com/product/657548060-209313548/Thick_Film_Glaze_Chip_Voltage_Resistor_RI82_.html

http://zsaone.en.alibaba.com/product/630940163-209313548/Glazed_High_Current_Resistor_With_Reasonable_Price_RI_82_.html

well its either a 'thick film glaze chip' or 'glazed high current -wirewound'

USD 1-5 per peice.

Andy Peters said:
reubenm said:
ilmarik said:
This will work
Mouser part No:

279-RGP0207CHK1G0

The page in the Mouser catalog for that particular part says 750V.

-a

hi Andy, i did look it up and thanks.

that is about OK .the other properties of the thing was more of a concern than the power rating tho.

Latest posts

Back