TC 2290 Schematic and/or service manual & service manual donation

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big G

Not enough gear, not enough time.
Hi Guys,

Noob to the forum, but thumbs up to all the long term supporters who tread the same ground to educate us noobs.

I am trying to obtain a schematic and/or service manual for the TC 2290.

I have read many threads about getting it from the Group DIY gmail and the Tech Docs section, but i just cant find it, i would really appreciate a direct link to it, or if it has accidently been deleted from the email account, for the owners to upload it to the tech docs section, please please :)

Also - i have some schems for my trident T series , but there seems to be some contention here about how to get multi megabyte PDF's - can someone let me know where i can make a contribution ?

G

I have a 2290  it's a great piece , the op manual is lots of pages ,
never seen the schematic or service manual , what problem are you having ?

Hi there,
Yes the 2290 is a by of a legend.

I am having no problem, I just collect manuals, service documents and schematics to help others.

I'm a tech and sort of studied in that analog to digital cross over age, so a lot of my analog studio gear is maintained and modded by me, the digital stuff, like the 2290 and spx can be complex in places so I really like to get hold of these docs to keep with my gear and help other muses and techs in need.

If you do know anyone that has a schem or service manual that would be appreciated.

G

Back