[GROUP BUY] GIX-51X. Second (and likely the last) run. [[CLOSED]]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini86

***UPDATE [5/5/2013]*** This group buy is now closed. there will be extras for late comers, but a very limited amount. If you are interested in kits, please email [email protected] BEFORE sending any payment.

I started a new thread to detach from the clutter and confusion that is the first group buy thread.

Once we beat around 20-25 kits, we can count of the prices as they follow:

PCB set - 18 USD
Laser cut aluminum (aluminium, for the un-american) L-bracket - 10 USD
Faceplate, same as the last one. - 10 USD

Since I greatly underestimated packaging and shipping costs, as well as how many international buyers I would be dealing with, I took a huge hit on shipping costs, so I will be charge actual shipping via USPS, which is the cheapest option available. This will be calculated at the time of shipping.

Average shipping for 2 kits (may be more or less than):
Europe/UK - 13.41 USD
Canada - 8.24
USA - 6.51 (priority mail)

Ordering and Payment Procedure: Add up your sub-total and send payment via paypal to [email protected]. Please list what you want and quantities in the notes box, and make sure your shipping address is correct Once everything is ready to ship, I will contact each of you for payment on shipping.

Pictures of the build can be seen here

The original group buy thread contains PDF files for the brave of us who would like to try home etching their own pcbs. Not a task I would recommend for a beginner.

So, please state your interest here for full kits, pcbs only or whatever you may want. I'd like to get this all ordered and ready to be sent out to everyone within a months time, so order now! EMAIL ME: [email protected].

1 full kit please...

By the way did you finally get a chance to consolidate the BOM on the build page to reflect all the revisions and clear up any other concerns or questions?

Toure14 said:
1 full kit please...

By the way did you finally get a chance to consolidate the BOM on the build page to reflect all the revisions and clear up any other concerns or questions?

Finishing that up today, actually.

Okay, let's keep the ball rolling, we're getting there. Updated first post with (hopefully) clear instructions on ordering and payment. This will help me make sure there are no unnecessary delays when fulfilling and shipping orders.

Okay just to give this a timeline, orders will be accepted through next week and I will close this group buy on the 5th of May. I will then place the orders and should have parts in hand before the end of May.

So, if anyone else wants to get in on this, now is the time. Just like run #1, I will be ordering extras for those who don't have the $$$ right now or are late to the party, but only a small amount, so don't think they'll be available for too long.

Back