[GROUP BUY] GIX-51X. Second (and likely the last) run. [[CLOSED]]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rodney !
payment sent for 2 full kits !
thanks for offering this to the DIY community
regards,
Francois

Hey Rodney how soon can you ship these kits out. I want to place my order tonight but I will be moving in 2 weeks. I need to know what address to give you. the one in paypal will be wrong 2 weeks from now and I don't need any mail delays or problems. But If you can ship soon then I can use my current address.

Thanks

okay so should I wait to order when I have my new address? I'm asking because the 5th is this weekend but I want a full kit.

if you only new the drama and the every day hassle with the mail lady here on my block...you'd retract your statement lol...90% of the reason why I am moving. but I suppose I can just order...just don't want paypal address to be an issue when i move because I am finally done with this place...

Toure, go ahead and order, leave a note to ask for proper shipping address in the message box, along with your order. I promise I won't miss it.

The project is on my to-do-list,
but then, I have to build a rack first.
Maybe I should just aim for the 2U-version..

:)

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this question but hopefully someone will be willing to explain it to me or point me to the right thread...

why do so many people buy 2 preamp kits or pairs when they build. I am asking from the perspective of someone who records vocals in mono?

Thanks in advance

Toure14 said:
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this question but hopefully someone will be willing to explain it to me or point me to the right thread...

why do so many people buy 2 preamp kits or pairs when they build. I am asking from the perspective of someone who records vocals in mono?

Thanks in advance

Personally I build in pairs because for me, it's quicker to build 2 at the same time.  Plus my racks are full of pairs of things so I can route stereo groups through them during mixing etc

Hi!
Two units are very useful for drum overheads, for stereo-miking-techniques, stereo-DI-sources (keys)... some of us still record bands  8)
Chris

Back